Eee Cam, working alone or with instant messaging software (Windows Live Messenger, Skype,
etc.), provides interesting effects and useful add-ons for your webcam. Eee Cam allows you to
perform the following functions:
• Add effects to your webcam image or video, including emotion effects, frames, filters, and
• Perform freehand drawings on the webcam image.
• Take a snapshot or consecutive webcam photos.
• Make an instant, scheduled, or time-lapse recording of webcam video, or start a motion
• Upload a webcam video to �ouTube®.
• E-mail webcam photos and videos from Eee Cam to your friends.
• Print out your webcam photos.
• Share and view PowerPoint files and images files during a webcam session.
Enabling Eee Cam
Before using Eee Cam with an instant messaging program, you need to enable Eee Cam,
and the built-in webcam and microphone will be enabled altogether with the software. For
example, to enable Eee Cam in Skype™:
In the Skype main window, click the Tools tab and then click Options.
Click Video Settings and click Enable Skype Video.
In the Select webcam box, select ASUS webcam filter, and then click Save.
Eee Top ET16 Series