Warning - To reduce the risk of personal injury when using your appliance, always
exercise basic safety precautions, including the following:
1. Read all instructions before using the appliance.
2. Use this appliance only for its intended purpose as described in this user manual.
3. Do not use any accessories not recommended by the manufacturer.
4. Never operate this unit if the cord or plug is damaged, if it is not working
properly, or if it has been damaged or dropped into water. Return the unit to a
service center for replacement.
5. Do not repair or replace any part of the appliance or attempt any servicing.
Note: If for any reason this product requires service, we strongly recommend that
you contact a certified technician.
6. Replace immediately any worn power cords, loose plugs and power outlets.
7. Do not use this appliance for commercial uses.
8. This appliance must be connected to a proper electrical outlet with the correct
9. To reduce the risk of electric shock or fire, do not use extension cords or adapters
to connect the unit to an electrical power source.
10. Never unplug your appliance by pulling on the power cord. Always grasp the
plug firmly and pull straight out from the outlet.
11. Never touch the electrical outlet with wet hands.
12. Close supervision is necessary when this product is used by or near children.
13. Store the unit out of reach of children.
14. Keep the unit away from direct sunlight and heated surfaces.
Place on a dry, flat surface.
15. Do not use while bathing.
16. Do not place this unit where it can easily fall or be dropped into water or
17. Never reach for a product that has fallen into water. Unplug the unit immediately.
18. Never leave the unit unattended when plugged in. Always unplug the unit when
not in use.
• Turn on the unit unless the tank is filled with water.
• Never fill the tank or clean the unit with harsh solvents, cleaners or abrasives.
• Never immerse the unit completely into water. The unit is not waterproof!
• Unplug the unit before filling with water. Do not exceed the "Max" mark on the
stainless steel tank.
• If the unit is not working properly, shut it off. Call an authorized service
representative for repair.
• Loosely inlaid stones or unfastened parts may become dislodged during
Note: This cleaner is not appropriate for soft delicate stones (e.g., opals and
pearls), or materials such as shells, leather, cloth and wood.
• Do not use this jewelry cleaner for watches that are not water resistant.
Digital Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner
Features and Benefits
• Cleans Jewelry, Watches, Glasses & More
• Quick & Easy to Use
• Uses Tap Water
• Adjustable Cleaning Time
• Large 20.3 oz. Capacity
• 42,000 Ultrasonic Waves
The Haier Ultrasonic Jewelry
Cleaner restores luster and shine to
jewelry, watches, glasses and more.
Microscopic bubbles created by energy
waves loosen surface dirt and dust particles for
a thorough cleaning that effectively and efficiently restores items to their
original brilliance. Use the Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner to clean jewelry, pins,
watches, glasses, dentures, razor heads, antique coins, keys and key chains.
User Manual Model # HU380S
Please read instructions carefully before operating this unit.
Save these instructions for future reference.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
For Future Use
Thank you for purchasing our Haier
product. This easy-to-use manual will
guide you in getting the best use of your
Remember to record the date of pur-
Staple your receipt to your manual. You will need it to obtain warranty service.
Date of purchase