When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions
should always be followed, including the following:
Read all of the instructions before using this appliance.
Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles only.
To protect against risk of electric shock, do not immerse the
appliance, power cord, or plug in water or any other liquids.
Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used near
children. This appliance is not suitable for use by children.
Unplug from the outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow to
cool before cleaning the appliance.
Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after
the appliance malfunctions or is dropped or damaged in any
manner. Return the appliance to an authorized service center for
examination, repair, or electrical or mechanical adjustment.
Never use this appliance without the drip tray in place underneath
the grease channel.
The use of accessory attachments not recommended or sold by the
appliance manufacturer may cause fire, electric shock, or injury.
Do not use outdoors.
10. Do not let the cord hang over the edge of the table or countertop or
touch hot surfaces, including the stove.
11. Extreme caution must be used when moving an appliance containing
hot oil or other hot liquids.
12. Do not use this appliance for other than its intended use.
13. To disconnect, turn any control to "off", then remove plug from wall
outlet. Always hold the plug, never pull the cord.
14. Do not place the appliance on or near a hot gas or electric burner,
or in a heated oven.
15. Extreme care must be used when operating this appliance as surface
temperatures become extremely hot.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY