When using an electrical appliance, basic precautions should always be followed,
including the following: Read all instructions before using this appliance.
To reduce the risk of electric shock:
1) Always unplug this appliance from the electrical outlet immediately after using and before
2) Do not reach for an appliance that has fallen into water. Unplug immediately.
3) Do not use while bathing or in a shower.
4) Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
Do not place or drop into water or other liquid.
To reduce the risk of burns, fire, electric shock, or injury to persons:
1) An appliance should never be left unattended when plugged in.
Unplug from outlet when not in use, and before putting on or taking off parts.
2) Do not operate under blanket or pillow. Excessive heating can occur and cause fire,
electric shock, or injury to persons.
3) This appliance should not be used by, on, or near children, or individuals with certain disabilities.
4) Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual.
Do not use attachments not recommended by Conair.
5) Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly,
or if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water. Return the appliance to a Conair
Service Center for examination and repair.
6) Do not carry this appliance by supply cord or use cord as a handle.
7) Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
8) Never operate the appliance with the air openings blocked. Keep the air openings
free of lint, hair and other debris.
9) Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
10) To disconnect, turn all controls to the OFF position, then remove plug from the outlet.
11) Do not use outdoors.
12) Do not operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used
or where oxygen is being administered.
13) Do not attempt to plug or unplug unit while feet are in the water.
14) Do not stand on or in the foot massager. Use only while seated.
Place feet in massager and remove feet from massager only while in a seated position.
15) Never operate on a soft surface, such as a bed or couch, where air openings may be blocked.
16) Use heated surface carefully. May cause serious burns. Do not use on sensitive skin areas
or in the presence of poor circulation. The unattended use of heat by children or incapacitated
persons may be dangerous.
17) Connect the appliance to a properly grounded outlet only. See grounding instructions.
18) This appliance is designed for household use only.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
• The Conair ® Massaging Spa Foot Bath should not be used in the following cases unless
directed by a physician: Tuberculosis, benign and malignant tumors, hemorrhages,
inflammations of the skin, phlebitis and thrombosis, open and fresh wounds, bruises, broken
skin or varicose veins, undetermined calf pain, or joint pain.
• Consult your physician if you have any questions regarding the therapeutic use of this foot bath.
• Do not use before consulting your physician if you are experiencing unexplained pain or swollen
muscles, or within 48 hours following any muscular or joint injury.
• Keep away from children.
• Discontinue use of massager if pain increases or swelling occurs after application.
• If you are pregnant, please consult your physician before using.
1) Do not use while bathing or showering. Use only in a dry area.
2) Always unplug the unit from the electrical outlet immediately after using and before cleaning.
3) Consult your doctor before using in case of illness or medical condition, including but not
limited to pacemaker use and pregnancy.
4) If you experience pain in a muscle or joint for a prolonged period of time, discontinue use
and consult your doctor. Persistent pain could be a symptom of a more serious condition.
5) Never use any foot bath on open wounds, discolored areas, or any area of the body that is
swollen, burned, inflamed or where skin eruptions or ulcerated sores are present.
6) This product should never be used by any individual suffering from any ailments that would
limit or altogether inhibit the user's capacity to feel or have any sensation in the body part
that the product is being used for.
7) Do not use if you are diabetic, have poor circulation, or if any area of your feet or legs is
inflamed or has an open wound. Consult a physician before using if you have any kind of
fungal infection, swelling, fracture or persistent pain.
8) Use of this product should be pleasant and comfortable. Should pain or discomfort result,
discontinue use and consult your physician.
9) Never use while sleeping or drowsy.
10) Ensure that your hands are dry when operating the controls or removing the plug.
1) Make sure foot bath is unplugged and is in the OFF position.
2) When transporting foot bath, position hands around rubberized handles for most secure grip.
3) Place foot spa on floor, fill foot bath with warm or cold water, and plug into wall outlet. Never
plug or unplug the foot bath while your feet are in water.
4) The heat setting is designed to maintain the temperature of warm water, not to heat water.
5) Sit in a chair and place your feet in the water. Never stand in foot bath.
6) Select foot bath feature(s) by pushing on/off button(s). Choose any combination of bubbles and
heat, and water jets.
7) Choose one of the 3 jumbo pedicure attachments and place on post in the center of the foot
bath. Place foot on attachment and apply pressure. Move your foot around for more pressure
and treatment. Remaining attachments may be kept in storage compartment in splashguard.
8) Slide feet over removable rollers for a deep kneading massage. Rollers are removable – simply
pick rollers out of grooves to remove.
9) To clean foot spa, rinse with water. (Never submerge unit in water.) Wipe with damp cloth. Do
not use any strong chemical cleaners such as benzine.
10) Fill foot bath with warm or cold water to the level indicator "Max." Do not fill above water-level
indicator. Never overfill.
11) Pour water out of the foot bath from the side opposite the line cord.
12) Store 2 of the attachments in the storage compartment in the splashguard.
13) Do not hang unit from power cord.
14) Store unit in its box or in a clean, dry place. Wrap power cord loosely around tub feet.
This product must be grounded. If it should malfunction or break down, grounding provides a path
of least resistance for electric current, to reduce the risk of electric shock. This product is equipped
with a cord having an equipment-grounding conductor and a grounding plug. The plug must be
plugged into an appropriate outlet that is properly installed and grounded in accordance with all
local codes and ordinances.
Improper connection of the equipment-grounding conductor can result in risk of
electric shock. Check with a qualified electrician or serviceman if you are in doubt as to whether
the product is properly grounded. Do not modify the plug provided with the product – if it will not
fit the outlet, have a proper outlet installed by a qualified electrician.
This product is for use on a nominal 120-volt circuit, and has a grounding plug that looks like
the plug illustrated in sketch (Fig. 1). A temporary adapter that looks like the adapter illustrated
in sketches (Fig. 2 and Fig. 3) may be used to connect this plug to a 2-pole receptacle as shown
in sketch (Fig. 2), if a properly grounded outlet is not available. The temporary adapter should be
used only until a properly grounded outlet (Fig. 1) can be installed by a qualified electrician. The
green rigid ear or lug extending from the adapter must be connected to a permanent ground, such
as a properly grounded outlet box cover. Whenever the adapter is used, it must be held in place by
a metal screw.
TEMPORARY ADAPTER MENTIONED ABOVE
CANNOT BE USED IN CANADA