VM481 2.0" Video Baby Monitor For: VM481, VM481-2, VM481-3 and VM481-4 User Guide...
Please retain your original dated sales receipt for your records. For warranty service of your Motorola product, you will need to provide a copy of your dated sales receipt to confirm warranty status. Registration is not required for warranty coverage.
Overview of your Baby Unit Power ON/OFF switch Slide to turn the Baby Unit on or off. Power/Link indicator Red when the Baby Unit is turned on and linked to the Parent Unit. Flashes Red when the Baby Unit is searching for the Parent Unit, or is in the pairing process.
Overview of the Parent Unit Sound Level indicators The sound level indicators show the While in a menu, press to choose an sound level as detected by the Baby Unit. item, or save a setting. Sound level detected by the Baby Unit: Power/Link and battery status The more LEDs light on, the stronger indicator...
Parent Unit Status Icons Connection status displays when strong signal strength is detected between the Baby Unit and the Parent Unit. displays when moderate signal strength is detected between the Baby Unit and the Parent Unit. flashes when the Parent Unit is out of the valid range. displays when the link between the Baby Unit and the Parent Unit is lost.
Table of contents 1. Safety Instructions ..................7 2. Getting Started..................10 Connecting Baby Unit to power............... 10 Installing the battery and connecting Parent Unit to power....11 The stand on the Parent Unit..............12 3. Using Your Baby Monitor ................ 13 Power on or off the Baby Unit ..............
1. Safety Instructions WARNING: STRANGULATION HAZARD - Keep the unit and adaptor cord more than 3 feet from the crib and out of the baby's reach. NEVER place Baby Unit or cords within the crib. Secure the cords more than 3 feet away from the baby's reach. Never use extension cords with AC Adaptors.
BABY UNIT SET UP & USE: ● Determine a location for the BABY UNIT that will provide the best view of your baby in his/her crib. ● Place the BABY UNIT on a flat surface, such as a dresser, bureau, or shelf.
CAUTION You chance the risk of explosion if battery is replaced by an incorrect type. Dispose of used batteries according to their instructions. Use only the rechargeable battery pack with rating: 3. 7 V 12 00mAh Safety Instructions...
2. Getting Started Connecting Baby Unit to power 1. Insert the DC plug of the power adapter into the DC jack in the back of the Baby Unit. 2. Connect the other end of the power adapter to a suitable power outlet. 3.
Installing the battery and connecting Parent Unit to power A rechargeable battery pack is supplied and should be fitted, so that the Parent Unit can be moved without losing the link from the Baby Unit(s). Charge the Parent Unit before you use it for the first time or when the Parent Unit indicates that the battery is low.
5. Connect the other end of the power adapter to a suitable power outlet, the battery level indicator turns comes on. NOTE Only use the provided power adapter and battery pack. The Parent Unit can work with the power adapter connected but without a battery pack installed. When the Baby Unit and Parent Unit are both turned on, the Parent Unit should show the colour image from the Baby Unit camera, but if the room is dark the image will be in black and white and with a...
3. Using Your Baby Monitor Please read these instructions carefully, and be aware that this baby monitor is only intended as an aid. It is not a substitute for responsible, correct parental supervision. Power on or off the Baby Unit Power/Link indicator Slide the Power ON/OFF switch to turn the Baby Unit on .
Adjust the LCD brightness of the Parent Unit Level 1 Level 5 You can adjust the brightness of the Parent Unit screen from 1. Press when the Parent Unit is not in use. is displayed. 2. Press < or to adjust the brightness. 3.
3.11 Pair and replace extra new Baby Unit The Baby Units and Parent Unit provided are already paired. You can add or replace a Baby Unit in your video and audio monitoring system. You can pair a maximum of four Baby Units to your Parent Unit. Each new Baby Unit must be paired to the Parent Unit before use.
4. Disposal of the Device (environment) At the end of the product life cycle, you should not dispose of this product with normal household waste. Take this product to a collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. The symbol on the product, user's guide and/or box indicates this.
5. Cleaning Clean your Baby Monitor with a slightly damp cloth or with an anti-static cloth. Never use cleaning agents or abrasive solvents. Cleaning and care • Do not clean any part of the Baby Monitor with thinners or other solvents and chemicals - this may cause permanent damage to the product which is not covered by the warranty.
6. Troubleshooting Power Indicator on the Parent Unit does not come on • Check whether the Parent Unit is powered on. • Check whether the battery pack supplied is correctly installed and that it is not drained. • Recharge the Parent Unit by connecting it to the power supply. Power/Link Indicator on the Baby Unit flashes •...
Cannot hear sound or baby crying from the Parent Unit • The volume level in the Parent Unit may be set too low. Increase the volume level of the Parent Unit. Refer to section 3.4 for volume level settings. • The Parent Unit and the monitoring Baby Unit may be out of range with each other.
Meizhou, Guangdong, P.R.China . (“MZGW”) What Does this Warranty Cover? Subject to the exclusions contained below, MZGW warrants that this Motorola branded product (“Product”) or certified accessory (“Accessory”) sold for use with this product that it manufactured to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal consumer usage for the period outlined below.
PROVIDED UNDER THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER, AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OF IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL MOTOROLA OR MZGW BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING...
(c) use of the Products or Accessories for commercial purposes or subjecting the Product or Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions; or (d) other acts which are not the fault of Motorola or MZGW are excluded from coverage.
FCC and IC regulations FCC Caution: Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment. This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Radiation Exposure Statement: The baby unit complies with FCC/ISED radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. The baby unit should be installed and operated with minimum distance 20cm between the radiator& your body. The parent unit has been tested and comply with FCC and ISED SAR limits. Déclaration d'exposition aux radiations: L'unité...
8. Technical Specifications RF frequency bands 2405 MHz to 2475 MHz Parent unit display 2.8” diagonal TFT LCD Operating range 0 °C ~ 45 °C or 32 °F ~ 113 °F Baby unit Image sensor Color CMOS 0.3M Pixels Power adaptor for the baby unit and Input: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 200mA the parent unit or 300mA;...
Manufactured, distributed or sold by Meizhou Guo Wei Electronics Co. LTD., official licensee for this product. MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.