14. SERVICE AND GUARANTEE IN TAIWAN............ 23 WE’RE THINKING OF YOU Thank you for purchasing an Electrolux appliance. You’ve chosen a product that brings with it decades of professional experience and innovation. Ingenious and stylish, it has been designed with you in mind. So whenever you use it, you can be safe in the knowledge that you’ll get great results every time.
ENGLISH SAFETY INFORMATION Before the installation and use of the appliance, carefully read the supplied instructions. The manufacturer is not responsible for any injuries or damages that are the result of incorrect installation or usage. Always keep the instructions in a safe and accessible location for future reference.
Always use oven gloves to remove or put in • accessories or ovenware. Before maintenance cut the power supply. • Ensure that the appliance is switched off before • replacing the lamp to avoid the possibility of electric shock.
ENGLISH cable. Should the mains cable need to • Do not apply pressure on the open be replaced, this must be carried out door. by our Authorised Service Centre. • Do not use the appliance as a work • Do not let mains cables touch or surface or as a storage surface.
2.4 Steam Cooking • If you use an oven spray, obey the safety instructions on the packaging. WARNING! • Do not clean the catalytic enamel (if Risk of burns and damage to applicable) with any kind of detergent. the appliance.
ENGLISH 3. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION 3.1 General overview Control panel Electronic programmer Water drawer Lamp Steam generator with cover Shelf support, removable Shelf positions 3.2 Accessories The steam set drains the condensing water away from the food during steam Wire shelf cooking.
4. CONTROL PANEL 4.1 Electronic programmer 7 8 9 10 Use the sensor fields to operate the appliance. Sensor Function Description Field ON / OFF To activate and deactivate the appliance. OPTIONS To set an oven function, a cleaning function or an automatic programme.
ENGLISH 4.2 Display A. Oven function symbol B. Number of the oven function / programme C. Indicators for the clock functions (refer to the table "Clock functions") D. Clock / residual heat display E. Temperature / time of day display Other indicators of the display: Symbol Name...
• the manual mode When the appliance is at the set • automatic programmes temperature, an acoustic signal sounds three times and the Heat up indicator 6.2 Steam cooking goes out. The water drawer cover is in the control 6.4 Checking the temperature...
ENGLISH Keep food warm Deactivating the display Choose the lowest possible temperature If necessary, you can fully deactivate the setting to use residual heat and keep a display. Touch at the same meal warm. The display shows the time until the display goes out. This step residual heat indicator or temperature.
ENGLISH The display shows the default cooking times for all automatic programmes. 8.1 Automatic programmes Programme number Programme name STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST FISH TERRINE FLAN CARAMEL CHOCOLATE CREAM STUFFED LETTUCE ASPARAGUS FLAN VEGETABLES, MEDITERRANEAN BOILED POTATOES RICE 8.2 Recipes online 2.
Small indentation at the top increase safety. The indentations are also anti-tip devices. The high rim around the shelf prevents cookware from slipping of the shelf. 10. ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS 10.1 Using My Favourite An acoustic signal sounds. SAFE comes on in the display.
ENGLISH Description Value to set FAULTY TONE ON / OFF SERVICE MENU RESTORE SETTINGS YES / NO 1) It is not possible to deactivate the tone of the ON / OFF sensor field. 10.6 Brightness of the display 1. When the appliance is activated, touch then touch it again and hold There are two modes of display...
11.1 Cooking with steam • After each use, remove the water from the water drawer, connecting • Use only heat and corrosion resistant hoses and steam generator. Refer to cookware or chrome steel food the chapter "Care and cleaning".
ENGLISH Food Temperature Time (min) Shelf position Water in the (°C) water drawer (ml) Auberginen 15 - 25 Cauliflower, 35 - 45 whole Cauliflower, 25 - 30 florets Broccoli, whole 96 30- 40 Broccoli, florets 96 20 - 25 Mushroom sli‐ 15 - 20 Peas 20 - 25...
Food Temperature Time (min) Shelf position Water in the (°C) water drawer (ml) Courgette, sli‐ Side dishes / accompaniments Food Temperature Time (min) Shelf position Water in the (°C) water drawer (ml) Yeast dump‐ 30 - 40 lings Potato dump‐...
ENGLISH Food Temperature Time (min) Shelf position Water in the (°C) water drawer (ml) Flat fish filet Meat Food Temperature Time (min) Shelf position Water in the (°C) water drawer (ml) Cooked ham 55 - 65 800 + 150 1000 g Chicken breast, 25 - 35 poached...
• To clean metal surfaces, use a 2. Touch again and again until the dedicated cleaning agent. display shows • Clean the appliance interior after each The display shows the duration and the use. Fat accumulation or other food default temperature.
ENGLISH 12.5 Removing and installing the door You can remove the door and the internal glass panels to clean it. The number of glass panels is different for different models. WARNING! Be careful when you remove 9. Clean the glass panel with water and the door from the appliance.
13. TROUBLESHOOTING WARNING! Refer to Safety chapters. 13.1 What to do if... Problem Possible cause Remedy You cannot activate or op‐ The oven is not connected Check if the oven is cor‐ erate the oven. to an electrical supply or it rectly connected to the is connected incorrectly.
The appliance is guaranteed by Taiwan 3. Free maintenance service is valid for Sakura, the authorized agent of the functional components, including Electrolux major kitchen appliance in PCBs, pumps, motors, heating Taiwan. Sakura guarantees to the end system…etc. user 2 year free warranty services and 4.
• Damages or malfunctions caused 1. Telephone: 0800-021818 by misusing, negligence, improper 2. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org installation, modification and 3. Service personnel of Taiwan Sakura disassembly, and transportation. will be wearing uniform and service • Using unauthorized parts. ID card for distinguishing.