Power off How to restore default settings: When the WS331a is powered on, use a needle to press and hold the Reset key for 2 seconds or more until the indicator becomes off. For the full user guide, visit http://consumer.huawei.com/en/.
Method 1: Automatic Connection through WPS Button Method 2: Manual Connection through the WS331c Web Page You can configure the WS331c using a phone, tablet, or laptop. This guide uses a phone as an example. Check the WS331c's Wi-Fi On your phone, open a browser...
Safety information This section contains important information about the operation of your device. It also contains information about how to use the device safely. Read this information carefully before using your device. Electronic device Do not use your device if using the device is prohibited. Do not use the device if doing so causes danger or interference with other electronic devices.
• Some wireless devices may affect the performance of hearing aids or pacemakers. Consult your service provider for more information. • Pacemaker manufacturers recommend that a minimum distance of 15 cm be maintained between a device and a pacemaker to prevent potential interference with the pacemaker. If using a pacemaker, hold the device on the side opposite the pacemaker and do not carry the device in your front pocket.
• Do not store or transport the device in containers with flammable liquids, gases, or explosives. Operating environment • Avoid dusty, damp, or dirty environments. Avoid magnetic fields. Using the device in these environments may result in circuit malfunctions. • Keep the device away from electronic appliances that generate strong magnetic or electric fields, such as a microwave oven or refrigerator.
• Ideal operating temperatures are 0°C 40°C. Extreme heat or cold may damage your device or accessories. • Keep the device and accessories in a well-ventilated and cool area away from direct sunlight. Do not enclose or cover your device with towels or other objects. Do not place the device in a container with poor heat dissipation, such as a box or bag.
• Do not block device openings. Reserve a minimum of 10 cm around the device to dissipate heat. • Stop using your device or applications for a while if the device is overheated. If skin is exposed to an overheated device for an extended period, low temperature burn symptoms, such as red spots and darker pigmentation, may occur.
• Keep the device in a place with good reception. The distance between the device and other metal materials (such as metal brackets or metal doors and windows) should be greater than 25 cm and the distance between the device should be greater than 30 cm. Child's safety •...
Power adapter safety • The power plug is intended to serve as a disconnect device. • For pluggable devices, the socket-outlet shall be installed near the devices and shall be easily accessible. • Unplug the power adapter from electrical outlets and the device when not in use. •...
• Do not touch the device or the power adapter with wet hands. Doing so may lead to short circuits, malfunctions, or electric shocks. • If your power adapter has been exposed to water, other liquids, or excessive moisture, take it to an authorized service center for inspection.
• Do not expose your device or accessories to extreme heat or cold. These environments may interfere with proper function and may lead to fire or explosion. • Avoid collision, which may lead to device malfunctions, overheating, fire, or explosion. •...
• Do not use any chemical detergent, powder, or other chemical agents (such as alcohol and benzene) to clean the device or accessories. These substances may cause damage to parts or present a fire hazard. Use a clean, soft, and dry cloth to clean the device and accessories. •...
Disposal and recycling information This symbol (with or without a solid bar) on the device, batteries (if included), and/or the packaging, indicates that the device and its electrical accessories (for example, a headset, adapter, or cable) and batteries should not be disposed of as household garbage. These items should not be disposed of as unsorted municipal waste and should be taken to a certified collection point for recycling or proper disposal.
Disposal of the device and batteries (if included) is subject to WEEE Directive Recast (Directive 2012/19/EU) and Battery Directive (Directive 2006/66/EC). The purpose of separating WEEE and batteries from other waste is to minimize the potential environmental impacts and human health risk of any hazardous substances that may be present.
Hereby, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. declares that this device is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of Directive 1999/5/EC. For the declaration of conformity, visit the web site www.huaweidevice.com/certification. The following marking is included in the product: This device may be operated in all member states of the EU.
FCC Regulatory Compliance FCC statement This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
(1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Caution: Any changes or modifications to this device not expressly approved by Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment.
This device is intended to be attached to a receiver that is not used to receive over-the-air broadcast signals. Connection of this device in any other fashion may cause harmful interference to radio communications and is in violation of the FCC Rules, part 15.