Quick Start Guide
43" LED Smart 4K Ultra HD TV
for purchasing your new JVC TV.
Your new TV incorporates the latest technology to enhance your viewing
experience. We would suggest that you allow about 20 mins for initial setup.
Please follow this guide for a successful first time installation.
The latest eco-friendly power-saving technology will switch off the TV if
it is left on and idle for 4 hours. Please refer to "Auto Standby" under the
"Time Settings" section of the instruction manual for more detail.
Remove all packaging from the unit. Retain the packaging. If you dispose of it please do so according to any local regulations.
R emote Control/
AAA Batteries x2
TV Feet (Left and Right)
AV to Scart Cable
Screws x 6
Please inspect your TV for damage after unpacking. If you do notice any damage please consult your dealer.
Operating Your Remote Control
1. Slide open the battery compartment on the back of the remote control.
2. Insert two AAA size batteries. Make sure to match the (+) and ( - )
ends of the batteries with the (+) and ( - ) ends indicated in the battery
3. Slide the battery compartment cover back into place. Make sure it clicks
Quick Start Guide
Installing the Stand
Fitting the Feet
1. Ensure the TV is switched off and not
connected to the mains power supply.
2. Lay the TV down on a flat surface ideally
on the edge of a table so the base of the
TV slightly overhangs the edge of the table,
with the back side facing up. Please make
sure a soft cushioned material (such as a dry
bath towel or thick piece of foam) is placed
beneath the screen.
3. Position the each foot onto the back of the
stand. They are marked Left and Right on the
back of each foot. Make sure you slide the lug
under the recess.
4. Using 3 of the supplied screws, to screw each
foot onto the TV.
The LCD display is very fragile, and must be protected at all times when installing and removing the base stand. Be sure that no hard or sharp object,
or anything that could scratch or damage the LCD display, comes into contact with it. DO NOT exert pressure on the front of the TV at any time because
the screen could crack.
Connecting the Aerial and Turning on the TV
1. Connect one end of the RF coaxial cable
to the aerial socket on the wall and the
other end of the cable to the ANT socket
If you want to connect to the internet via a wired connection then
on the back of your TV.
connect your ethernet cable to the LAN socket.
2. Plug the TV into a mains socket and
switch on at the mains.
3. In standby mode, press the button on
the remote control to turn the TV on. The
LED indicator will flash for a few seconds
then the TV will switch on.
• Do not connect the TV to the mains supply until you have completed all the connections.
• Always disconnect the TV from the mains socket when not in use for a long period of time.
button on the remote control is only used for switching the TV into standby, it does not disconnect the TV from the mains power.
To completely disconnect the mains power, please remove the mains plug from the mains socket.
RF coaxial cable