How to use
Volume UP / Down Button
- Remove the cover on the charging port and connect the charger.
- When the charger is connected, with power on or off, the Headset will
- While charging, the LED indicator will show a solid blue light.
- The buttons will not function while the device is charging.
- It takes 2 hours to fully charge the Headset.
- When charging is complete, the LED indicator will turn off.
- A low battery tone will play once every 30 seconds.
(Speech: Battery very low, please charge now)
- If the battery is not charged, the Headset will turn off.
- Press and Hold the PWR button for 3 seconds.
The power will turn on and a booting tone will play.
(Speech: Ready,["battery info"])
- Press and hold the PWR button for 4 seconds.
A shutdown tone will play, the Bluetooth link will disconnect,
and the power will turn off. (Speech: Powering Down)
- Prior to using the Headset for the first time, you must pair it with a
- There are 2 Pairing Mode Methods with the HBM-570.
1) Easy Pairing
With the Power off, press and hold the PWR button for 3 seconds,
to turn on the HBM-570.
The Headset will enter Auto-Reconnect mode, for 10 seconds
(If your Headset has been previously paired to the handset, the
Headset will automatically reconnect to the handset, when the
HBM-570 is powered on.)
After 10 seconds, the HBM-570 will automatically enter Paring Mode.
When the Headset enters Pairing Mode, the LED indicator will show
a solid blue light.
How to use