CAUTION READ THIS MANUAL CAREFULLY TO DIAGNOSE TROUBLE CORRECTLY BEFORE OFFERING SERVICE . SERVICE MANUAL Colour Television Haier model: DTA2181 Customer model: TCR20 l FEATURES DVD-TV 20” COMBO AUTO TUNE/181 CHANNES DVD/VCD/SVCD/CD/CD-R/CD-RW/JPEG/MP3 COMPATIBLE FORMATO DE VIDEO 4:3PS、4:3LB DOLBY AC-3 DECODE...
1. SAFETY PRECAUTIONS The design of this product contains special hardware, many Isolation Check circuits and components especially for safety purposes. For (Safety for Electrical Shock Hazard) continued protection, no changes should be made to the After re-assembling the product, always perform an isolation original design unless authorized in writing by the check on the exposed metal parts of the cabinet (antenna manufacturer.
3. REPLACEMENT OF MEMORY IC 1. MEMORY IC. This TV uses memory IC. In the memory IC are memorized data for correctly operating the video and deflection circuits. 2. PROCEDURE FOR REPLACING MEMORY IC (1) Power off Switch the power off and unplug the power cord from AC outlet. (2) Replace IC Be sure to use memory IC written with the initial data values.
Adjustable Items P1： Items Preset Remark Description ★ H PHASE 0 ~ 31 Horizontal shift ★ Vertical amplitude V SIZE 0 ~ 63 ★ Vertical shift V POS 0 ~ 7 ★ Vertical slop V LIN 0 ~ 63 ★ V SC 0 ~ 63 S emendation...
P6： Items Preset Remark Description English OSD ；ON = Y；OFF = N 0 ~ 1 0 ~ 1 French OSD ON = Y；OFF = N 0 ~ 1 Spanish OSD ON = Y；OFF = N 0 ~ 1 Portugal OSD ON = Y；OFF = N DVD MD 0 ~ 3 DVD signal format，0:CVBS；1:YC；2:YUV；3：hold...
U DL 0 ~ 3 U signal delay adjust V DL 0 ~ 3 V signal delay adjust LCNR 0 ~ 63 Down pillow shape distortion P11： Items Preset Remark Description C TRAP 0 ~ 3 2 Colour trap wave adjust H VCO 0 ~ 7 Row frequency adjust...
3. IC701: Sound power amplify (TFA9800J) Symbol Function Symbol Function -INV1 Non-inverting input 1 Supply voltage Mute/standby switch SGND Signal ground M/SS input Supply voltage ripple SVRR -INV2 Non-inverting input 2 rejection output Out 1 Output 1 PGND Power ground OUT2 Output 2 4.
8. PURITY / CONVERGENCE ADJUSTMENT PURITY ADJUSTMENT WEDGE Demagnetize CRT with the demagnetizer. DEFLECTION YOKE Loosen the retainer screw of the deflection yoke. Remove the wedges. Input a green raster signal from the signal generator, and turn the screen to green raster. Move the deflection yoke backward.
STATIC CONVERGENCE ADJUSTMENT 1. Input a crosshatch signal. 2. Using 4-pole convergence magnets overlap the red and blue lines in the center of the screen (Fig. 1) and turn them to magenta (red/blue). (FRONT VIEW) 3. Using 6-pole convergence magnets overlap the magenta (red/blue) and green lines in the center of the screen and turn them to white.
9. DVD Part: Introduction of MTK1389D maintenance NOTE: MTK1389D type LSIC decode .MTK1389D consists RF,SERVO,DSP,DECODE,VIDEO DAC and AUDIO DAC. Under normal power supply conditions, the maintenance plan for MT1389D mono-chip is: first the reset circuit resets the MT1389D, after the crystal oscillator circuit gave the clock signal to MT1389D, MT1389D will start the initialization check for Flash、E PROM、SDRAM, after everything is checked to be normal, it will start initialization check for built-in Audio DAC, servo and motor Driver IC .