About the Low Battery Message
Replace the batteries as soon as possible after the "LOW BAT!" message
appears. Pressing ON after replacing batteries causes the Home Time screen
to appear. Set the current time and date you want.
When battery power is low, the "LOW BAT!" message will appear after you
press ON, OFF, TEL, SCHEDULE, ANNIVERSARY, MEMO, TO DO,
CLOCK, CONVERSION, or CAL. If you continue to operate the unit with-
out battery replacement, power will switch off automatically.
The Daily Alarm, Schedule Alarm will not operate while battery power is low.
To adjust display contrast
1. Press FUNC to select CONTRAST, and then press ENTER.
2. Press J to increase contrast (making the figures on the display darker)
or H to decrease it (making the figures lighter).
3. Press TEL, SCHEDULE, ANNIVERSARY, MEMO, TO DO, CLOCK, CON-
VERSION, CAL, or ESC.
To select the system language (English, French, Spanish,
German, Italian, Portuguese)
1. Press TEL to enter the Telephone Directory Mode.
2. Press FUNC to select LANGUAGE, and then press ENTER.
3. Use K or L to select a language. Press ENTER when the language
you want to use is displayed.
Each press of CLOCK changes between the Home Time, World Time 1,
World Time 2, and Alarm.
To change the World Time city
Use CLOCK to display the World Time and press FUNC to select TIMEZONE.
Then press ENTER and use K and L to scroll through the cities.
Press ENTER when the city you want to use is displayed.
Day of the week