Indoor Unit Unit: mm (Front view) (Rear view) (Side view) (1) Water inlet hole (2) Strong-current cable hole (3) Water outlet hole (4) Signal cable hole (5) Gas pipe stop valve (6) Liquid pipe stop valve Outdoor Unit NetCol500-A018 NetCol500-A020 Unit: mm (Front view) (Front view)
Dry nitrogen. R410A Refrigerant Do not use unqualified refrigerant. Huawei will not be liable for any equipment damage caused by unqualified refrigerant. Refrigerant from name brands such as DuPont, Daikin, and Honeywell are recommended. You can verify the refrigerant authenticity in the following ways: 1.
(Optional) Installing an Indoor Unit in the First IT Cabinet to the Left of the Converged Cabinet This section applies to the scenario with three smart cooling products. If there are only two smart cooling products, skip this section. Moving the Mounting Bar Remove the beams in the IT cabinet and move the entire mounting bar of front door 50 mm towards the exterior.
Securing the Indoor Unit Securing the Control Unit (Optional) Installing the Air Director If there are more than six cabinets in a single-row cold aisle, install an air director in front of the indoor unit. Installing an Outdoor Unit Installing the NetCol500-A018 is used as an example in the guide, and it is the same as installing the NetCol500-A020.
• If the site installation environment is complicated and the preceding conditions are not met, contact Huawei technical support. • indicates the wind direction.
Space Requirements for Single Outdoor Unit A single outdoor is recommended to be installed against a wall. If the air baffle is needed, place an air baffle at the air intake side of the outdoor unit based on the following figure. Space requirements for maintaining the single wall-mounted outdoor unit The bearing capacity of the support platform is more than 230 kg.
Space Requirements for Multiple Outdoor Units If the air baffle is needed, place an air baffle at the air intake side of each outdoor unit. Concrete Base Requirements...
Removing the Pallet Securing the Outdoor Unit For details about the outdoor dimensions, see 1.3 Outdoor Unit. Installing the Refrigerant Pipe Laying Out Pipes 1. The height deviation refers to the distance from the stop valves of the indoor unit to the stop valves of the outdoor unit.
Installing the Refrigerant Pipe 1. Keep at least 25 mm between pipes. 2. When connecting the indoor and outdoor units, you are advised to connect pipes to the outdoor unit first. Seal the pipe if the welding break will exceed 15 minutes to prevent dust and water from entering the pipe.
1. Connect the liquid pipe stop valve first, and then the gas pipe stop valve. 2. Tighten the liquid pipe stop valve using a 27# torque wrench to a torque of 35–37 N· m. Tighten the gas pipe stop valve using a 36# torque wrench to a torque of 50–52 N· m 3.
Black plastic nut Rear Needle cover nut valve nut Needle Valve Nut Rear Cover Nut Item Tightening Torque Nut Size Tightening Torque (N· m) Nut Size (N· m) Liquid pipe stop valve 15–17 Gas pipe stop valve 20–22 Installing Water Pipes Installing Water Inlet Pipes (1) Connector with inner screw thread: G 1/2-inch, fittings delivered with the water inlet pipe...
After routing water pipes, secure them to the refrigerant pipe using cable ties. If the pipes are routed downwards, not only secure the pipes but also seal the cable hole using firestop putty. Upward water inlet pipe routing Downward water inlet pipe routing IT Cabinet Converged Cabinet IT Cabinet...
After routing water pipes, secure them to the refrigerant pipe using cable ties. If the pipes are routed downwards, not only secure the pipes but also seal the cable hole using firestop putty. Upward drainpipe routing Downward drainpipe routing IT Cabinet Converged Cabinet IT Cabinet Converged Cabinet...
• Do not pull cables J1, J2, J3, and J4 and their terminals casually. Ensure that the cables are connected securely. • If there are only two smart cooling products in the converged cabinet, you only have to connect cables 3, 4, and 10, since other cables are factory-installed. If there are three smart cooling products, all cables except 1 to the third smart cooling product have to be connected onsite.
Item Check That Check Result □ Passed Indoor fan The fan is secured. The fan has no foreign matter inside. □ Failed Wet film □ Passed The water inlet solenoid valve, humidifier water pump, and wet film humidifier □ Failed are secured.
(L). L should be less than or equal to 60 meters. If L exceeds 60 meters, contact Huawei technical support.
2. Commission the system after the smart cooling product has been preheated for 12 hours. Before starting the compressor, ensure that the electric heating belt of the crankcase have been preheated for more than 12 hours. Otherwise, the compressor will be damaged. Huawei will not be liable for any consequences.
12 hours. • Ensure that no combustion-supporting materials (air or additives) enter the air conditioning system during commissioning. Huawei shall not be liable for any risks and losses thus incurred. • The electric heater and humidifier can not work at...
1. Log in to the WebUI of the ECC controller as an administrator and choose Monitoring > Air Conditioner > NetCol5000-A0101 to enter the settings page. 2. Click Controls > Control Information, choose On/off status on EMS > ON, and then click Submit.
If the R410A refrigerant is provided by Huawei, put the refrigerant cylinder upside down when charging in the refrigerant. If the refrigerant is not provided by Huawei, check with the refrigerant provider whether the cylinder has a siphon. If the cylinder has a siphon, stand the cylinder when charging in refrigerant.
On the Diagnostic Mode Parameters page, set Comp manual control to 0 rpm. 8. On the Diagnostic Mode Parameters page, set Outdoor fan output man ctrl to 50% and click Submit. Check that the outdoor fan operates properly without alarms. ...
Item Component Monthly Maintenance Task Troubleshooting If more than 50% of the Check that the wet film humidifier and its water pan has water scale, Wet film water pan are clean and not blocked. replace the wet film humidifier humidifier. (optional) Check that no operating overtime alarm is Clean the wet film...
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. Huawei Industrial Base, Bantian, Longgang Shenzhen 518129 People's Republic of China www.huawei.com...