8" DC DESK FAN
ITEM NO. : DC-208
Please keep for future reference
Thank you for purchasing 8" DC Desk Fan
1. Read the instructions carefully since they give important indications
concerning safety guidelines, assembly, operation, cleaning and care.
2. Check the condition of the appliance after removing from the packaging.
Ensure that all component parts of the fan are within the packaging and
have not been damaged.
3. Never leave any parts of the packing within reach of children.
4. This appliance must only be used for the purpose for which it was designed
i.e. for room ventilation. DO NOT USE IN BATHROOMS.
5. Never insert objects into the grille of the fan.
6. Never touch the appliance with wet or damp hands.
7. Never pull the cable or the appliance itself in order to disconnect the plug
from the socket.
8. Before carrying out any cleaning or servicing operation always remove the
plug from the socket.
9. In the event of appliance failing to operate, all repairing work must be
undertaken by a qualified engineer.
10. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its
service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
11. Ensure that the fan is switched off from the supply mains before removing
The appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with
reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and
knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction.
Warning : Never use without the guards in place!