USER’S GUIDE Comfort Cloud track you baby’s breathing and heart rate Model: MBP89SN The features described in this user’s guide are subject to modifications without prior notice.
Please keep your original dated sales receipt for your records. For warranty service of your Motorola product, you will need to provide a copy of your dated sales receipt to confirm warranty status.
Overview of the Smart Sleep Sensor Buzzer 4. Power Button 2. Charging Socket 5. Sensor Body 3. LED indicator 6. Sensor Belt WARNING: The product is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions.
Table of contents Important Safety Information ............5 2. Setting up your Comfort Cloud ...........7 2.1 Charging the Smart Sleep Sensor ............7 2.2 Power On your Smart Sleep Sensor ..........7 3. Installation of Smart Sleep Sensor ..........8 4. Installation of Washable Cover ............9 5.
1. Important Safety Information To obtain optimal user experience, please read this manual carefully prior to use. • The product is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. •...
• Do not maintain or service the device while it is in use. • Should you experience any problems with this device (e.g. set-up, maintenance or use), please contact Motorola customer service or your local retailer. • The sleep strip shall only be used with designated baby lounger.
2. Setting up your Comfort Cloud Charging the Smart Sleep Sensor • Recommended to charge at least 1 hour before initial use. • When battery low power, the LED indicator flashes Red slowly and buzzer Beeps alert for every 15 seconds till the device is being charged.
3. Installation of Smart Sleep Sensor Completely install Smart Sleep Sensor into the Baby Lounger side pocket. Note: The Smart Sleep Sensor is built in with high sensitivity force sensor, please insert it to the side pocket of Baby Lounger gently. Folding is not permitted.
4. Installation of Washable Cover The Comfort Cloud comes with a removeable and washable cover, install the Baby Lounger into cover before use and fix the cover firmly with velcro at bottom of Baby Lounger. 5. Minimum System Requirement Smartphones/Tablets Minimum System Requirements: •...
6. Connect Comfort Cloud to your Android™ Devices / iPhone®/ iPad® Download the “Hubble for Motorola Monitor” app • Go to the Google Play™ Store to search for Hubble for Motorola Monitor app. • Download the Hubble for Motorola Monitor app (or scan the QR code below) and install it on your Android™...
Run the Hubble for Motorola Monitor app, tap SIGNUP and follow the in-app instructions to create your Hubble App Account. By signing up, you agree to our Terms & Conditions. (Pictures A1 & A2) Note: If you already have a Hubble App account, please tap LOGIN, enter your account information and proceed to the next steps.
• Pair the Sleep Sensor with your mobile device via Bluetooth. • Found your device. Please press on “MBP89SN-XXXXX” to confirm the device selection. • You have now successfully paired the MBP89SN with your smart device. Tap “Continue” (Picture A5) • Follow the steps to create the Baby Profile.
7. Overview Of Hubble App When the sensor syncs to your smart device, the app can support the following:- Current breathe rate Current heart rate The sleep data of last 24 hours which indicates hours of asleep, awake and out of bed Total sleep time and score % Average breathe rate Average heart rate...
8. Disposal of the Device (environment) At the end of the product life cycle, you should not dispose of this product with normal household waste. Take this product to a collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. The symbol on the product, user’s guide and/or box indicates this obligation.
Contact Customer Service: Live Chat: motorolastore.support/en. Email: email@example.com Consumer Products and Accessories Limited Warranty (“Warranty”) Thank you for purchasing this Motorola branded product manufactured under license by Binatone Electronics International LTD (“BINATONE”). What Does this Warranty Cover? Subject to the exclusions contained below, BINATONE warrants that this Motorola branded product (“Product”) or certified accessory...
WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER, AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL MOTOROLA OR BINATONE BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) FOR DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE PURCHASE...
MOTOROLA or BINATONE, are excluded from coverage. Use of Non-Motorola branded Products and Accessories. Defects or damage that result from the use of Non-Motorola branded or certified Products or Accessories or other peripheral equipment are excluded from coverage.
Unauthorized Service or Modification. Defects or damages resulting from service, testing, adjustment, installation, maintenance, alteration, or modification in any way by someone other than MOTOROLA, BINATONE or its authorized service centers, are excluded from coverage. Altered Products. Products or Accessories with (a) serial numbers or date tags that have been removed, altered or obliterated;...
FCC and IC regulations FCC Part l5 Warning: Changes or modifications to this equipment not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
Le présent appareil est conforme aux CNR d’Industrie Canada applicables aux appareils radio exempts de licence. L’exploitation est autorisée aux deux conditions suivantes : (1) l’appareil ne doit pas produire de brouillage, et (2) l’utilisateur de l’appareil doit accepter tout brouillage radioélectrique subi, même si le brouillage est susceptible d’en compromettre le fonctionnement.
Troubleshooting What if the Sleep Sensor has lost its Bluetooth® link with your Smart Device? • Make sure the battery built-in the Sleep Sensor is fully charged. • If your Smart Device is too far away it may be going out of range, so move the Smart Device closer to the Comfort Cloud (Disclosure with range info) •...
The lounger itself should be hand washed in cold water. Do not tumble dry, iron, bleach or dry clean. What can I use the Hubble for Motorola Monitors app for? You can use the app to pair your compatible smartphone or tablet with your lounger, to make the most of your Comfort Cloud experience.
What else can I use the app for? With the Hubble for Motorola Monitors app, you can access a free Growth and Development Tracker, to conveniently log and track baby care activities and routines such as feeding, sleep, and diaper changes.
11. Technical Specifications Technology: Bluetooth Low Energy (4.2) Power rating: DC 3V 250mAh (Li-Battery) Dimensions: 130.1(L) x 45.0(W) x 50.3(D) mm Weight: About 92.0g (without battery) Operating 10.0°C to 40.0°C (50.0°F to 104.0°F) and conditions: relative humidity of 15% to 85% Max operating 32ft (10m) line of sight distance:...
Manufactured, distributed or sold by Binatone Electronics International LTD., official licensee for this product. MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.