• Unplug the washing machine before cleaning
to avoid the risk of electric shock. Failure to
follow this warning may result in serious injury,
fire, electric shock, or death.
• Never use harsh chemicals, abrasive
cleaners, or solvents to clean the washing
machine. They may damage the finish.
Cleaning Your Washing
Care After Wash
• If you always use COLD water, we
recommend that a WARM or HOT wash be
used at regular intervals e.g. every 5th wash
should be at least a WARM one.
• Turn off taps to prevent the chance of flooding
should a hose burst.
• Always unplug the power cord after use.
• After the cycle is finished, wipe the door and
the inside of the door seal to remove any
• Leave the door open to dry the drum interior.
• Wipe the body of the washing machine with a
dry cloth to remove any moisture.
Cleaning the Exterior
Proper care of your washing machine can
extend its life.
• Immediately wipe off any spills.
• Wipe with a damp cloth.
• Do not press the surface or the display with
Detergent and fabric softener may build up in
the dispenser drawer. Remove the drawer and
inserts and check for buildup once or twice a
Limpieza de Tina (Tub Clean)
Tub Clean is a special cycle to clean the inside
of the washing machine. Perform this cycle
Remove any clothing or items from the
Open the dispenser drawer and add
anti-limescale to the main wash
Close the dispenser drawer slowly. Close
Press the Programa button to select
Limpieza de Tina.
Press the INICIO/PAUSA button to start.
After the cycle is complete, leave the door
open to allow the washing machine door
opening, flexible gasket and door glass to
• Children should be supervised if leaving the
washing machine's door open.
• Do not add any detergent to the detergent
dispenser drawer. Excessive suds may
generate and leak from the washing machine.
Rápida limpieza del tambor
(Quick Tub Clean) (Optional)
Use this programme to clean the inner and
outer tubs quickly. It is recommended to use
this programme before washing baby clothes.