Caution on Disassembly
Follow the below-mentioned notes when disassembling the
unit and reassembling it, to keep its safety and excellent
1. Take cassette tape out of the unit.
2. Be sure to remove the batteries from the unit.
3. After servicing the unit, be sure to rearrange the leads
where they were before disassembling.
4. Take sufficient care on static electricity of integrated cir-
cuits and other circuits when servicing.
R e a r C a b i n e t , lC?-JiC\
1. Turn the tuning control shaft fully in the direction @shown
in Fig. 4-5 and stretch its cord over the parts in the nu-
2. Then turn the tuning control shaft fully in the direction @
shown in Fig. 4-5 and fix its pointer as shown in Fig. 4-4.
STRINGING OF DIAL CORD
- 4 -