For one year from the date of purchase, when this jetted sink is operated and maintained according to instructions attached to or
furnished with the product, Whirlpool Corporation or Whirlpool Canada Inc. will replace defective parts with factory authorized parts to
correct defects in materials or workmanship, when presented to the selling distributor, together with proof of purchase, during the
warranty period. Service must be provided by a Whirlpool designated service company.
Whirlpool Corporation or Whirlpool Canada Inc. will not pay for:
1. Service calls to correct the installation of your jetted sink, to instruct you how to use your jetted sink, or to replace house fuses or
correct house wiring or plumbing.
2. Repairs when your jetted sink is used in other than normal, single-family household use.
3. Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, fire, flood, acts of God, improper installation, installation not in
accordance with local electrical and plumbing codes, or use of products not approved by Whirlpool Corporation or Whirlpool
4. Damage resulting from activating the whirlpool jet action with no water in the jetted sink or with water level below the jets.
5. Damage caused by failure to test the unit properly prior to complete enclosure.
6. Any labor costs during the limited warranty period.
7. Replacement parts or repair labor costs for units operated outside the United States or Canada.
8. Pickup and delivery. This product is designed to be repaired in the home.
9. Repairs to parts or systems resulting from unauthorized modifications made to the appliance.
10. Products classified as options or accessories, although they may be covered under their own manufacturers' warranties.
WHIRLPOOL CORPORATION AND WHIRLPOOL CANADA INC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR
Some states and provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion or
limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which may vary from
state to state or province to province.
Outside the 50 United States and Canada, this warranty does not apply. Contact your authorized Whirlpool dealer to determine
if another warranty applies.
If you need service, first see "Troubleshooting." Additional help can be found by checking "Assistance or Service," or by calling our
Customer Interaction Center at 1-800-253-1301, from anywhere in the U.S.A., or write: Whirlpool Brand Home Appliances,
Customer Interaction Center, 553 Benson Road, Benton Harbor, MI 49022-2692. In Canada, please call 1-800-807-6777.
Keep this book and your sales slip together for future
reference. You must provide proof of purchase or installation
date for in-warranty service.
Write down the following information about your jetted sink to
better help you obtain assistance or service if you ever need it.
You will need to know your complete model number and serial
number. You can find this information on the model and serial
number label/plate, located on the pump/motor underneath the
U.S. Patent # 6,289,530
JETTED SINK WARRANTY
ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Phone number __________________________________________________
Model number __________________________________________________
Serial number __________________________________________________
Purchase date __________________________________________________