Install the Vi
• Connect the power adaptor to the Vi
and to a convenient electrical outlet
that is not controlled by a wall
• Connect the telephone line cord
(supplied in the box) to the jack
labeled LINE on the back of the Vi.
• Disconnect your existing telephone
line from the telephone wall jack
and insert the one supplied with Vi
into the wall jack.
• Plug the telephone into the jack on
the Vi labeled
Call the Customer Support Line Toll Free on (888) 285 0647
• Check that the large square HELP
button has an illuminated Red
• Check that the Status LED is
• Check that you have dial tone on
your telephone handset.
• Any problems? Just telephone our
Customer Support line and let them
know you are installing a Vi and
need some assistance.
Flashing Red border on HELP button = Running on battery
Status LED flashing Red = Telephone line is disconnected or
Vi - Quick Start Guide
Initial System check
• Press the Help button.
• The Vi will dial through to the
Emergency Response Center.
• When your call is answered, tell the
operator that you want to activate
• The operator will guide you through
the process, including testing the iVi
range and the two way speech.
• The operator will answer any
questions you may have and the
process will take about 15 minutes.