No display after
pressing the power
The battery is out of power.
1. Volume is too low, or without
No sound during
2. The MP3 or WMA file is
1. The HOLD button is on, the
download files after
2. The USB is not connected to PC
3. Wrong storage directory.
music in the player, or battery
disk is write protected
Please charge in time or replace battery.
1. Adjust the volume, or charge during downloading.
2. Download the documents again.
1. Push the HOLD switch to the opposite direction
2. Connect to the USB interface again and verify PC
identified the removable disk.
3. Maximum 256 folders or files can be saved under
root folder (if the file name over 8 characters, the
folder or file number will also decrease
accordingly); if exceeded, please create another
subdirectory under root directory and then copy.