Avoid Serious Injury To Children From Falling Or Sliding Out:
• Always use harness to restrain each child.
• Never leave children unattended.
• Always set parking brake while loading and unloading children.
Avoid Serious Injury To Children:
• DO NOT place any child weighing more than 40 lbs. (18.1 kg) or taller
than 40 inches (102 cm) per seat in this stroller.
• DO NOT allow children to sit or stand in storage baskets.
• Use caution when pushing stroller near traffic or in highly
• DO NOT use stroller on stairs or escalators with children in it.
• DO NOT lift stroller by arm bar.
Avoid Injury From Stroller Tipping Over:
• DO NOT carry more than six (6) children, one per seat, or place extra
parcels or goods in or on the stroller.
• DO NOT allow children to climb into stroller unassisted, or to play or
hang onto stroller.
• DO NOT overload stroller as it can become unstable.
• DO NOT add package carrying accessories or hang items from stroller.
• DO NOT place more than 15 lbs. (6.7 kg) in each storage basket.
• ALWAYS distribute weight as evenly as possible on each side
of the stroller.
Avoid Loss Of Control Of Stroller:
• NEVER leave stroller unattended on a hill or incline even when parking
brake is set.
• Use caution when pushing stroller on uneven terrain or hills.
• ALWAYS use front wheel swivel locks when pushing stroller on
• ALWAYS set parking brake when the stroller is stopped.
• ALWAYS set parking brake while loading and unloading children.
Avoid Pinch Injury:
• Keep fingers clear of hinged joints when folding and unfolding stroller.
• When making adjustments, always ensure all children's body parts are
clear of any moving parts.
See instructions for additional warnings and use information.
If instructions are missing, call Angeles