Compatible with garage door openers manufactured after January 1, 1993.
Make sure the garage door opener has a working light bulb because it is a
Install the battery and program the keypad prior to installation.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including
lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or
birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go
Press and release the Enter button on the keypad a number of
times that corresponds with the garage door opener type:
# of Presses
Garage Door Opener Type
Billion Code (Green Learn Button)
To program the keypad to more than one garage door opener, repeat the steps above using a new PIN for each additional garage door opener.
CHANGE AN EXISTING PIN*
Press the programmed PIN
that you want to change.
? ? ? ?
* For garage door openers that have a green Learn button or an external receiver repeat "Program Initial PIN" to change the existing PIN.
REFER TO GARAGE DOOR OPENER MANUAL FOR DETAILED INSTALLATION, ADJUSTMENTS, AND SAFETY INFORMATION.
To prevent possible SERIOUS INJURY or DEATH from a moving gate or garage door:
• Install keypad within sight of the garage door, out of reach of children at a minimum height of 5 feet (1.5 m), and away from ALL moving parts of door.
• ALWAYS keep remote controls out of reach of children. NEVER permit children to operate, or play with remote controls.
• Activate gate or door ONLY when it can be seen clearly, is properly adjusted, and there are no obstructions to door travel.
• ALWAYS keep gate or garage door in sight until completely closed. NEVER permit anyone to cross path of moving gate or door.
Locate the Learn button on the garage door
NOTE: Your garage door opener may
Once the garage door
opener type is selected,
press the 0 button.
(Yellow Learn Button)
(Purple Learn Button)
(Red/Orange Learn Button)
Press and hold the
# button until...
...the light bulb blinks twice.
PROGRAM INITIAL PIN
Press and release the Learn
button on the garage door
The Learn LED will light.
Within 30 seconds...
Enter the new 4-digit PIN of your choice,
then press the ENTER button.
? ? ? ?
WIRELESS KEYPAD • MODEL CMXZDCG440
Press and hold
buttons until the
lights on the
Enter your 4-digit PIN, then press and
release the ENTER button until the garage
door opener lights ﬂash or two clicks are
The light bulb will blink once.
Enter a 4-digit personal identiﬁcation
number (PIN) of your choice:
? ? ? ?
Then press the # button.
To test, enter your
PIN, then press
the ENTER button.
The garage door
opener will activate.
To test, press the new PIN,
then the ENTER button.
The garage door opener