Please read carefully the safety mark on the back side
This mark is intended to alert the user from
the non isolated dangerous voltage within the
constitute a risk of electric shock to persons.
This mark is intented to alert the user for
important operating and servicing instruction.
Avoid sustained periods on high-volume use, and
do not turn the volume to maximum level while using
high output signal, such as Mobile Phone or DVD,
etc., as this will cause distortion and may damage the
when not in use.
Do not open the cover or back panel to avoid
electrical shock or any other accidents. No user-
serviceable parts are inside.
Only for indoor use.
Plug the system to the AC outlet with the right voltage
marked on the back panel of the Subwoofer.
The MAINS plug is used as the disconnect device, the
disconnect device shall remain readily operable.
3.5mm stereo cable to 2RCA
The product shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing
and that no objects filled with liquids, such as vases, shall
be placed on the product.
Batteries shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as
sunshine, fire or the like.
Attention should be drawn to the environmental
aspects of battery disposal.
Care and safety information
Avoid high temperatures, moisture, water and dust
Apparatus should not be exposed to dripping or
splashing of liquid.
Do not place any source of danger on the Subwoofer,
Do not install near heat sources.
Do not block any ventilation opening
Place the apparatus in a location with adequate
ventilation to prevent internal heat build up. Allow at
least 100cm (4 inches) of free space all around the
apparatus for adequate ventilation.
At high volume the back cover of Subwoofer becomes
hot. Do not touch it.
Care of the cabinet
Use a soft cloth slightly moistened to clean the cabinet.
Do not use a solution containing alcohol, spirits,
ammonia or abrasives.
FM Antenna cable