• Connect the supplied mains adapter to the set's
7.5V DC jack and the plug into a wall outlet.
How to set the Clock & Alarm time
1. Press and hold TIME SET or ALM1 / ALM2
until the time digits flash.
2. Press and hold TUNING +/- to adjust time.
3. Press TIME SET or ALM1 / ALM2 to confirm.
4. Repeat the steps 2~3 to complete all the other
time items setting.
Selecting the Alarm mode
In standby mode, slide the RADIO/BUZ to select
– If you have selected RADIO, make sure you have
properly tuned to a station before turning off the set.
3 ways to switch off the alarm
• Either press briefly: SLEEP/ALARM RESET or
REPEAT ALARM/BRIGHTNESS CONTROL.
• Press ALM1 or ALM2.
1. Press RADIO ON/OFF once to switch on the
2. Press AUTO SCAN to program all available
3. Press PRESET+/- until the desired preset station
Weather forecast and Indoor
The unit can auto detect and measure atmospheric
pressure changes to graphically display the weather
forecast in the next 12 to 24 hours, and current
– The weather forecast based on the atmospheric
pressure may vary slightly from the actual weather
Printed in China