DS630/DS630B WIRELESS CABLE LOCK
DS630-6, DS630-12 AND DS630-24
NOTE: This product works only with the DS600 Mobilelock™
GENERAL SAFETY RULES
WARNING: Read and understand all instructions and
warnings for this product.
In addition, read and follow all instructions and warnings provided
with the DS600 Mobilelock™ Portable Alarm System.
CAUTION: DANGER OF EXPLOSION, INJURY, OR FIRE.
Carefully follow all instructions and warnings on the battery label
• Never use a damaged or worn out battery.
• Discharged batteries should be replaced only with type
CR-123 3.0 Volt Lithium batteries.
• Do not use re-chargeable batteries or attempt to charge
• Carefully remove the old, discharged battery.
• Do not attempt to open.
• Do not peel the label from the battery.
• Never dispose of a battery in a fire.
• Dispose of used batteries in accordance with local regulations.
• Recycle batteries.
• Always insert batteries correctly with regard to polarity
(+ and -) marked on the battery and the equipment.
• When installing the battery, do not use excessive force. If the
battery does not fit, check to make sure that it matches the
• Never expose the battery terminals to any other metal object.
This can short circuit the battery.
• Avoid exposure to temperature extremes.
• When not in use, store the battery in a cool, dark, dry place.
• Keep batteries out of reach of children.
FCC REGULATORY STATEMENT (FCC: 2ABPY-BB4EA)
• This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation
is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may
not cause harmful interference, and (2) the device must accept
any interference received, including interference that may
cause undesired operation.
• The Cable Lock uses a cable with a stainless steel braid. If
the exterior coating is cut, torn or abraded, the exposed metal
could short out equipment. Immediately replace the cable.
Replacement cables (6' (1.83m), 12' (3.66m) and 24' (7.32m)
lengths) are available as an additional accessory.
• To avoid constant unsecured alarms, be sure that the Cable
Lock is closed while it is not being used.
• Inspect the gasket whenever the housing is opened and
replace if worn or damaged. Be sure the gasket is in the proper
position before closing the housing.
• This product is designed for indoor/outdoor use.
D. Cable Lock Lever
B. Inner Housing
E. Reset Button
C. Outer Housing
The DS630 Cable Lock has a 12' (3.66m) cable impregnated with
a heavy duty urethane jacket over stainless steel braiding which
provides strength, durability and flexibility. As the cable ends
are disconnected, the system will be notified of an unsecured
device. Once activated, this device will work exclusively with the
assigned DS600 Mobilelock™ Portable Alarm System.
1. The DS630 contains a locking mechanism with a location
for a standard padlock (not included) to provide additional
security. The addition of a padlock is recommended.
2. The DS630 features a tamper that notifies the system when
the housing has been opened.
3. The DS630 features BLE (Bluetooth
it to connect wirelessly to the DS600 Mobilelock™. Range
between this sensor and the DS600 can be up to 100' if
unobstructed (line of sight).
NOTE: Metal objects blocking radio frequency (RF) transmission
can affect the range of the sensor
Low Energy) that allows