3. Scroll to a folder and press
4. If necessary, scroll to a subfolder and
Your device supports applications made
for the Symbian OS and the Java
platform, Micro Edition (J2ME™). Your
device will not support applications made
for other operating systems or Java
platforms (including PersonalJava™). To
download applications to your device, see
"Download files from the web,"
Install a new application
1. In Standby mode, press [Menu] →
Installed → AppMngr.
2. Scroll to an application and press
<Options> → Install.
3. Follow any onscreen prompts and
The application manager
automatically tries to verify an
application's digital signatures and
certificates during installation and will
show a warning if the application does
not meet normal security
requirements. To protect your device
and your data, do not install
applications that do not have valid
digital signatures or certificates.