DC power cord for normal operation. notes regarding the operation of your monitor. • Please use approved power cord provided by Philips at all times. If The Philips guarantee applies provided your power cord is missing, please the product is handled properly for contact your local service center.
1. Important brightness, avoid the fluorescent • Humidity: 20-80% RH lighting, and surfaces that don't Important information for Burn-in/ reflect too much light. Ghost image • Seeing a doctor if your symptoms. • Always activate a moving screen Maintenance saver program when you leave your monitor unattended.
1. Important Note 1.2 Notational Descriptions Consult a service technician if the The following subsections describe monitor does not operate normally, or notational conventions used in this you are not sure what procedure to take document. when the operating instructions given in this manual have been followed.
From the planning, design and production stages, Philips emphasizes the important of making products that can easily be recycled. At Philips, end-of-life management primarily This marking on the product or on entails participation in national take-...
Top Victory Investments Ltd. or one of its a liates. Top Victory Investments Ltd. is the warrantor in relation to this product. Philips and the Philips Shield Emblem are registered trademarks of Koninklijke Philips N.V. used under license.
2. Setting up the monitor Connecting to your computer 4. Plug the power cord of your computer and your monitor into a nearby outlet. 5. Turn on your computer and monitor. If the monitor displays an image, installation is complete. Fast Charger 9 10 USB Hub...
What is On-Screen Display (OSD)? Description of the control buttons On-Screen Display (OSD) is a feature in all Philips LCD monitors. It allows an end user to adjust screen performance or select functions of the monitors directly through an on-screen instruction window.
2. Setting up the monitor The OSD Menu Main menu Sub menu Ambiglow Ambiglow Bright, Brighter, Brightest Below is an overall view of the structure Auto Mode Bright, Brighter, Brightest of the On-Screen Display. You can use User De ne White, Red,Rose,Magenta,Violet, Blue,Azure,Cyan,Aquamarine,Green, Chartreuse,Yellow,Orange...
20° complex multi-tasking work a breeze. -5° Why do I need it? With the ultra high resolution Philips MultiView display, you can experience a world of connectivity in a comfortable way in the office or at home. With this display, you can conveniently enjoy multiple content sources at one screen.
2. Setting up the monitor 2. Toggle to the up or down to select Note main menu [PIP / PBP], then toggle The black strip shows on the top and to the right to confirm. the bottom of the screen for the correct aspect ratio when in the PBP mode.
2. Setting up the monitor Swap A and B source in [PBP] mode: ↔ (main) (main) • Off: Stop MultiView function. (main) Note This monitor accepts a 100mm x 100mm VESA-Compliant mounting interface. VESA Mounting Screw M4 x 8mm. Always contact manufacturer for wall- 2.4 Remove the Base Assembly mount installation.
Whether you're working There are multiple modes to select: FPS, with text applications, displaying images Racing, RTS, Gamer1, Gamer2, LowBlue or watching a video, Philips SmartImage Mode, SmartUniformity and Off. delivers great optimized monitor performance.
Developed for wellbeing, automatically optimizes a Monitor's Philips LowBlue Mode setting uses a contrast ratio for maximum visual clarity smart software technology to reduce and viewing enjoyment, stepping up harmful shortwave blue light.
What is it? Ambiglow adds a new dimension to your viewing experience. This patented Philips technology uses two rows of bright LED’s projecting a glow of light on the bottom of the display. The innovative Ambiglow processor...
6. HDR 6. HDR HDR Settings in Windows10 system. Steps 1. Right click on the desk top, enter to Display settings. STEP 5 2. Select the display/monitor. 3. Adjust resolution to 3840 x 2160 4. Turn the “HDR and WCG” to on mode.
7. Technical Specifications 7. Technical Specifications Picture/Display Monitor Panel Type Backlight Panel Size 31.5" W (80 cm) Aspect Ratio 16:9 Pixel Pitch 0.181 x 0.181 mm SmartContrast 80,000,000:1 Response Time (typ.) 9.5 ms(GtG) SmartResponse 4 ms (GtG) Optimum Resolution 3840x2160 @ 60Hz Viewing Angle 178°...
7. Technical Specifications AC Input AC Input AC Input Consumption Voltage at Voltage at Voltage at 100VAC , 50Hz 115VAC , 60Hz 230VAC, 50Hz Normal Operation 71.93 W (typ.) 72.03 W (typ.) 72.13 W (typ.) Sleep (Standby) <0.5 W (typ.) <0.5 W (typ.) <0.5 W (typ.) <0.3 W (typ.)
Finish Glossy Note EPEAT Gold or Silver is valid only where Philips registers the product. Please visit www.epeat.net for registration status in your country. 2. This data is subject to change without notice. Go to www.philips.com/support to download the latest version of leaflet.
7. Technical Specifications Note 7.1 Resolution & Preset Modes • Please notice that your display Maximum Resolution works best at native resolution 3840x2160@60Hz of 3840 x 2160@ 60Hz. For best (DP 1.4/HDMI 2.0+HDR) display quality, please follow this resolution recommendation. Recommended Resolution • The highest supporting screen 3840x2160@60Hz...
8. Power Management 8. Power Management If you have VESA DPM compliance display card or software installed in your PC, the monitor can automatically reduce its power consumption when not in use. If an input from a keyboard, mouse or other input device is detected, the monitor will 'wake up' automatically.
9.1 Philips’ Flat Panel Monitors single black pixel. Other combinations Pixel Defect Policy of lit and dark sub pixels appear as Philips strives to deliver the highest single pixels of other colors. quality products. We use some of the Types of Pixel Defects...
Black Dot Defects the warranty period, a TFT Monitor Black dot defects appear as pixels or panel in a Philips flat panel monitor sub pixels that are always dark or 'off'. must have pixel or sub pixel defects That is, a dark dot is a sub-pixel that...
9. Customer care and warranty BRIGHT DOT DEFECTS ACCEPTABLE LEVEL 1 lit subpixel 2 adjacent lit subpixels 3 adjacent lit subpixels (one white pixel) Distance between two bright dot defects* >10mm Total bright dot defects of all types BLACK DOT DEFECTS ACCEPTABLE LEVEL 1 dark subpixel 15 or fewer...
• Disconnect the monitor from mains This page deals with problems that can power source immediately for safety be corrected by a user. If the problem • Contact with Philips customer still persists after you have tried these service representative immediately. solutions, contact Philips customer service representative.
• Shut down your computer, resolution. disconnect your old monitor and reconnect your Philips monitor. Green, red, blue, dark, and white dots • Turn on your monitor and then turn appears on the screen on your PC.
Can I connect my monitor to any Ans.: For normal cleaning, use a clean, PC, workstation or Mac? soft cloth. For extensive cleaning, Ans.: Yes. All Philips monitors are fully please use isopropyl alcohol. Do compatible with standard PCs, not use other solvents such as Macs and workstations.
10. Troubleshooting & FAQs or "ghost imaging" will disappear gradually over a period of time after the power has been switched off. Always activate a moving screen saver program when you leave your monitor unattended. Always activate a periodic screen refresh application if your monitor will display unchanging static content.
Top Victory Investments Ltd. or one of its affiliates. Top Victory Investments Ltd. is the warrantor in relation to this product. Philips and the Philips Shield Emblem are registered trademarks of Koninklijke Philips N.V. used under license.