Positioning your wireless router
To get the best wireless network performance from your ASUS router,
follow the recommendations below:
• Place the wireless router at the center of your network for maximum
• Keep the device away from metal obstructions and away from direct
• Keep the device away from 802.11g or 20MHz only Wi-Fi devices,
2.4GHz computer peripherals, Bluetooth devices, cordless phones,
transformers, heavy-duty motors, fluorescent lights, microwave
ovens, refrigerators, and other industrial equipment to prevent
signal interference or loss.
• To ensure the best wireless signal, orient the three detachable
antennas as shown in the drawing below.
• Always update to the latest firmware. Visit the ASUS website at
http://www.asus.com to get the latest firmware updates.