Information for your safety and comfort
Safety instruc ons
Read these instruc ons carefully. Keep this document for future reference. Follow all warnings and instruc ons marked on the
• Do not use this product near water.
• Do not place this product on an unstable cart, stand or table. If the product falls, it could be seriously damaged.
• Slots and openings are provided for ven la on to ensure reliable opera on of the product and to protect it from
overhea ng. These openings must not be blocked or covered. The openings should never be blocked by placing the product
on a bed, sofa, rug or other similar surface. This product should never be placed near or over a radiator or heat register, or in
a built-in installa on unless proper ven la on is provided.
• Never push objects of any kind into this product through cabinet slots as they may touch dangerous voltage points or
short-out parts that could result in a ﬁre or electric shock. Never spill liquid of any kind onto or into the product.
• To avoid damage of internal components and to prevent ba ery leakage, do not place the product on a vibra ng surface.
• Your device and its enhancements may contain small parts. Keep them out of the reach of small children.
Guidelines for safe ba ery usage
This power bank uses a Lithium-ion ba ery. Do not use it in a humid, wet or corrosive environment. Do not put, store or leave
your product in or near a heat source, in a high temperature loca on, in strong direct sunlight, in a microwave oven or in a
pressurized container, and do not expose it to temperatures over
60°C (140°F). Failure to follow these guidelines may cause the ba ery to leak acid, become hot, explode or ignite and cause
injury and/or damage. Do not pierce, open or disassemble the ba ery. If the ba ery leaks and you come into contact with the
leaked ﬂuids, rinse thoroughly with water and seek medical a en on immediately. For safety reasons, and to prolong the
lifetime of the ba ery, charging will not occur at temperatures below 0°C (32°F) or above 40°C (104°F).
Disposal instruc ons
Do not throw this electronic device into the trash when discarding.
To minimize pollu on and ensure utmost protec on of the global
environment, please recycle. For more informa on on the Waste
from Electrical and Electronics Equipment (WEEE) regula ons, visit
Regulations and safety notices
This device has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC rules.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protec on against harmful interference in a residen al installa on. This device
generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instruc ons, may
cause harmful interference to radio communica ons.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a par cular installa on. If this device does cause harmful
interference to radio or television recep on, which can be determined by turning the device oﬀ and on, the user is encouraged
to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separa on between the device and receiver.
• Connect the device into an outlet on a circuit diﬀerent from that to which the receiver is connected.
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/television technician for help.
Changes or modiﬁca ons not expressly approved by the manufacturer could void the user's authority, which is granted by the
Federal Communica ons Commission, to operate this computer.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Canada — Industry Canada (IC)
This device complies with RSS216 of Industry Canada.
Cet appareil se conforme à RSS216 de Canada d'Industrie.
Declaration of Conformity for EU countries
Hereby, Acer, declares that this power bank is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of
Radio transmitters information as below:
Frequency band: 110-205 KHz
Maximum frequency output power: 5W