Congratulations on your choice of a
service for many years.
DO NOT connect your appliance to the electricity supply until all packing and transit protectors have
• Leave to stand for at least 4 hours before switching on to allow compressor oil to settle if transported
• If you are discarding an old refrigerator with a lock or latch fitted to the door, disable the lock/latch,
ensure that it is left in a safe condition to prevent the entrapment of young children.
• This fridge/freezer must only be used for its intended purpose i.e the storing and freezing of edible
• Do not dispose of the appliance on a fire. At BEKO, the care and protection of our environment is
an ongoing commitment. This appliance which is among the latest range introduced is particularly
environment friendly. Your appliance contains non CFC / HFC natural substances in the cooling
system (Called R600a) and in the insulation (Called cyclopentane) which are potentially flammable
if exposed to fire. Therefore, take care not to damage, the cooling circuit / pipes of the appliance
in transportation and in use. In case of a damage do not expose the appliance to fire, potential
ignition source and immediately ventilate the room where the appliance is situated.
• We suggest you contact your local authority for disposal information and facilities available.
• We do not recommend use of this appliance in an unheated, cold room.
(E.g.: garage, conservatory, annex, shed, out-house etc.) See Installation Instructions on page 4 for
• To obtain the best possible performance and trouble free operation from your appliance it is very
important to carefully read these instructions.
• On delivery, check to make sure that the product is not damaged and that all the parts and accessories
are in perfect condition.
• Take care to ensure that the plug remains readily accessible. Do not use multiple adapter bar or
• Failure to observe these instructions may invalidate your right to free service during the guarantee
WARNING- Keep ventilation openings, in the appliance enclosure or in the built-in structure, clear of
WARNING- Do not use mechanical devices or other means to accelerate the defrosting process, other
than those recommended by the manufacturer.
WARNING- Do not damage the refrigerant circuit.
WARNING- Do not use electrical appliances inside the food storage compartments of the appliance,
unless they are of the type recommended by the manufacturer.
• We suggest you keep these instructions in a safe
place for easy reference.
Energy efficiency class
Energy consumption - Kwh/year
Net storage - vol fresh food ltrs (cu.ft.)
Net storage - vol frozen food ltrs (cu.ft.)
Total net vol - ltrs (cu.ft.)
Frozen food compartment rating
Conservation time from failure
Freezing capacity fresh food - kg (lb) / 24 hrs.
Operating noise level dB(A)
quality Appliance which has been designed to give you
Frost Free Combi
149 lt. (5.2)
87 lt. (3.1)
236 lt. (8.3)