3. Unscrew top hinge. Remove lid and place
it on a soft pad to avoid scratching.
4. Unscrew bottom hinge. Remove
adjustable feet from both sides.
5. Unscrew and remove bottom hinge pin,
turn bracket over, and replace it.
6. Refit the bracket fitting the
bottom hinge pin. Replace both
7. Re-place the door. Ensure the door is
8. Place top cover on the back and fix with
9. Re-place the Temperature Control dial.
aligned horizontally and vertically so the
seals are closed on all sides before finally
tightening the top hinge.