FCC/IC Compliance Statement:
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
1. This device may not cause harmful interference.
2. This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant
to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful
interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency
energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference
to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular
installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be
determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by
one or more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/television technician for help.
Labelling: Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the manufacturer could void the
user's authority to operate the equipment.
*Select Models Only
Insert USB WiFi Module into Port
Please check to be sure you have all of the following
items when you unpack your module.
• WiFi Module (1)
• WiFi Module Instructions (1)
The Application Environment
A smart phone and wireless router with internet
connection is required.
Smart phone version requirements:
Version 9.0 or higher.
Version 5.0 or higher.
1. Have wireless router information on hand including
password to make connecting to WiFi module
Download the App:
Download the "Haier Home" App from Google Play
(Android) or the Apple app store(ios).
CONTAINS FCC ID: XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX
2. If the WiFi module is damaged, claims are handled
by a local authorized service company.
3. Please keep the WiFi module away from children.
1. The WiFi module is covered by a 1-year accessory
warranty. The air conditioner unit is covered by
standard warranty (see Owner's Manual).
After downloading the App:
2. Do not disassemble the WiFi module. This will
1. Open the App.
void the warranty.
2. Select "Add Device".
3. Dropping the WiFi module can also void warranty.
3. Select "Sign Up for Haier Home". You can skip
4. If you experience difficulty connecting to your
this step if an account has already been set up.
WiFi network or have another technical issue with
this module please contact 1-800-220-6899 for
4. Login and follow steps to connect to unit.
Louisville, KY 40225