Thank you for choosing Osprey 2 Mini
Let's get your device connected
1. Pop the coloured band off.
Here's a quick guide to get you up and running
and making the most of your new device straight
If you're a devil for the detail, then visit ee.co.uk/
help/phones-and-device where you will find more
2. Lift the flap and insert the Micro-SIM into the
information about your Osprey 2 Mini.
slot with the gold contacts facing upwards.
For more help
setting up, visit
3. Choose the coloured band to suit your mood
4. Give your device some juice, connect up the
and pop it back on.
cable to charge it.
Osprey 2 Mini will work with any standard UK
Make sure you line the holes up, you're going
charging head or powered USB port.
to need to be able to insert the charger.
Getting to know your Osprey 2 Mini
5. Once charged, you're ready to go. Press down
on the power button for a few seconds and
your Osprey 2 Mini will turn on.
4G / 3G
Battery level is shown on the button.