• This luminaire has been properly packed so that
no parts should have been damaged during transit.
• Inspect to confirm.
• Damage may occur if luminaire is improperly
handled outside of pack.
• Do not impact or stack luminaire after removal
OUTLET BOX MOUNTING
Risk of injury or damage. Unit will fall if not installed
properly. Follow installation instructions.
• The luminaire can be mounted to a suitable recessed
mounted outlet box (3 1/2-in. or 4-in. octagonal).
• The Mounting Box may be attached to the outlet box
with two 10-24 screws (not provided), approximately
1" (25mm) long.
• An alternate method of mounting the Mounting Box
over a recessed-mounted outlet box is to position
back cover over the box and securely mount with lag
bolts (not provided) through the holes provided in the
back cover (see Figure 1).
• Remove the back Mounting Box by loosening the
single screw on the front of the unit and sliding the
Mounting Box downward off of the mounting hook
(see Figure 2).
• Temporarily disconnect ground lead on fixture from
tab on Mounting Box while installing mounting box.
• Attach the Mounting Box to the wall or outlet using
the holes in the cover as a drill template. Alternately,
the mounting diagram in these instructions may be
used as a drill template (see Figure 3).
• Connect electrical wires to the fixture by pulling
wires from outlet box into mounting box. Hang unit
by tether for ease while wiring. Reconnect ground
from fixture to tab on mounting box then connect
wire on unit to wires from outlet box.
IMPORTANT: Connect ground lead to terminal
• Slide fixture hook into the Mounting Box and secure
with single screw on front of unit.
MAINTENANCE / CLEANING
Risk of electric shock. Make certain power is off before
attempting any maintenance.
• To maintain high efficiency of the lens, occasional
cleaning of the outer lens surface may be needed,
with frequency dependant on local conditions.
• Use a mild soap or detergent, which is essentially
neutral pH (pH approximately 6 to 8), non abrasive,
and which contains no chlorinated or aromatic
• Wash thoroughly, using a soft cloth.
• Rinse with clean, cold water and wipe dry.
Mounting Box Screw