HBS01 REMOTE CONTROLLER OPERATION MANUAL
External View of Remote Controller
Loading of the battery
1. Remove the battery cover;
2. Insert AAA batteries (included) loading is in
line with the "+"/ "-";.
3. Replace cover
1. Power-up and Show All: After inserting the batteries the display
will show all symbols for 3 seconds. The remote will then enter clock
set mode. Use "+/-" to adjust the clock. Press "Confirm" when done.
If no action is taken within 10 seconds then the remote will exit set
mode. See section 22 for clock setting instruction.
2. ON/OFF Button: Press the ON/OFF button on the remote control
to start the unit.
3. SMART Button:
(1) In SMART mode the air conditioner will automatically switch
between Cool, Heat, or Fan to maintain set temperature.
(2) When the fan is set to AUTO the air conditioner automatically
adjusts the fan speed according to room temperature.
(3) The SMART button also works to power the unit on and off.
4. COOL Button, HEAT Button and DRY Button
(1) In COOL mode ,the unit operates in cooling. When FAN is set
to AUTO,the air conditioner automatically adjusts the fan speed
according to room temperature. COOL will be displayed during COOL
(2) In HEAT mode ,warm air will blow out after a short period of
the time due to cold-air prevention function. When FAN is set to
AUTO,the air conditioner automatically adjusts the fan speed
according to room temperature. HEAT will be displayed during HEAT
(3) DRY mode is used to reduce humidity.In DRY mode, when room
temperature becomes lower than temp. setting+2
intermittently at LOW speed regardless of FAN setting. DRY will be
displayed during DRY mode.
Initial Fan Speed
5. FAN SPEED Button:
Fan speed selection
Press FAN SPEED button. For each press,fan speed changes as
The air conditioner fan will run according to the displayed fan speed.
When FAN is set to AUTO,the air conditioner automatically adjusts
the fan speed according to room temperature.
6. TEMP. +/- Buttons:
Temp+ Every time the button is pressed,the temperature setting
Temp- Every time the button is pressed,temperature setting decreas-
The operating temperature range is 60°F -86°F (16°C-30°C).
7. Quadrant Control
(Available for some models):
This setting allows the vertical airflow to be adjusted individually on
each side of the unit.
(1) Initial default positions.
(2) Press the Quadrant Control button to select the quadrant. Each
button press will select as shown bellow:
(3) Once desired quadrant is selected then use the Vertical Swing
button to set the direction of airflow. See section 9.
Position 3 Position 5 Position 3 Position 3 Position 3
,unit will run
is not showed.
LOW, MED and HIGH
AUTO FAN SPEED