Federal Communications Commission Statement
This device complies with FCC Rules Part 15. Operation is subject to the following
• This device may not cause harmful interference, and
• This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may
cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a class B
digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful
interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can
radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the
instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However,
there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If
this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception,
which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is
encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the
receiver is connected.
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
CAUTION! You are cautioned that changes or modifications not expressly approved
by the party responsible for compliance could void your authority to operate the
Reprinted from the Code of Federal Regulations #47, part 15.193, 1993.
Washington DC: Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records
Administration, U.S. Government Printing Office.