Website:http://biz.LGservice.com COLOR MONITOR SERVICE MANUAL CHASSIS NO. : LP69G MODEL: M198WA (M198WA-BZH.A**QLP) ) **Same model for Service CAUTION BEFORE SERVICING THE UNIT, READ THE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS IN THIS MANUAL.
PRECAUTION WARNING FOR THE SAFETY-RELATED COMPONENT. WARNING BE CAREFUL ELECTRIC SHOCK ! • There are some special components used in LCD monitor that are important for safety. These parts are • If you want to replace with the new backlight (CCFL) or marked on the schematic diagram and the inverter circuit, must disconnect the AC adapter...
SERVICING PRECAUTIONS CAUTION: Before servicing receivers covered by this 9. Use with this receiver only the test fixtures specified in service manual and its supplements and addenda, read this service manual. and follow the SAFETY PRECAUTIONS on page 3 of this CAUTION: Do not connect the test fixture ground strap publication.
General Soldering Guidelines Replacement 1. Use a grounded-tip, low-wattage soldering iron and 1. Carefully insert the replacement IC in the circuit board. appropriate tip size and shape that will maintain tip 2. Carefully bend each IC lead against the circuit foil pad and solder it.
Circuit Board Foil Repair At Other Connections Excessive heat applied to the copper foil of any printed Use the following technique to repair the defective copper circuit board will weaken the adhesive that bonds the foil pattern at connections other than IC Pins. This technique to the circuit board causing the foil to separate from or involves the installation of a jumper wire on the "lift-off"...
SPECIFICATION NOTE : Specifications and others are subject to change without notice for improvement. 1. Application range 3. Test method This specification is applied to 19” Wide Monitor TV used LP69G chassis. 3.1 Performance : LGE test method followed 3.2 Demanded other specification 2.
4.1.2 RGB/DVI Item Specification Remark Supported Sync. Type Separate Sync., Digital Operating Frequency Analog Horizontal 28 ~ 83kHz Vertical 56 ~ 75 Hz Digital Horizontal 28 ~ 83kHz Vertical 56 ~ 75 Hz Resolution Analog Max. 1440 x 900 @ 75Hz Recommend 1440 x 900 @ 60Hz Digital...
4-3. Optical characteristic specifications 4.3.1 Optical Characteristic Item Specification Remark Viewing Angle 85/85 <CR≥10> 80/80 Luminance Luminance RGB-PC PSM:Dynamic, CSM: 6500K (cd/m2) AV1/AV2/TV PSM:Dynamic, CSM:Cool Component White Luminance Uniformity Contrast Ratio RGB-PC/ At DFC Mode AV1/AV2/TV/ Typ. 3000:1, Min. 2400:1 Component CIE Color Coordinates WHITE...
4-4. Model Specification Item Specification Remark Market Broadcasting system PAL BG/I/DK, SECAM-L/L’, SECAM BG/DK RF Input Channel : E2 ~ E12 : E21 ~ E69 CATV : S1 ~ S20 HYPER : S21~ S41 L/L’ : B, C, D FRANCE SCART Input (1EA) PAL, SECAM CVBS Input (1EA)
DISASSEMBLY 1. Push down slightly to disassembly it. Push the button. 2. After push the cable management like above fig.(Downward), Disassembly the Cable management with pulling it upward. 3. Disassembly Cable Holder. Hold the stand base. Disassembly Stand base. Remove base body Like a picture. Push 2 letches Like a picture.
Pull base body to separate from set during pressing 2 letches. 1. Remove the screws. 2. Disassembly Hinge Cover. # 10 Remove the screws. Disassembly back cover. # 11 Pull the connector. - 14 -...
ADJUSTMENT INSTRUCTION 1. Application Range This specification sheet is applied to 19"/ 20"/ 22" LCD Monitor TV which is manufactured in TV (or Monitor) Factory or is produced on the basis of this data. 2. Specification 1) The adjustment is according to the order which is designated and which must be followed, according to the plan which can be changed only on agreeing.
4.3. Confirm color coordinate of AV2 (1) Set Input to AV2 (2) Input signal : CVBS, PAL @ 50Hz Full white 216/255 gray level (85 IRE, Model : 202, Pattern : 78 at MSPG925L) (3) Set PSM : Dynamic / CSM : Cool (4) Confirm whether x = 0.285±0.03, y = 0.293±0.03 or not.
(5) DVI 2) DIGITAL DATA 256Byte *M198WA - Select input DVI model 112(1440*900@60hz), 64 Gray Scale pattern and whether picture is displayed or not *M208WA / M228WA - Select input DVI model 122(1680*1050@60hz), 64Gray pattern and whether picture is displayed or not. 4.7.
4.11. Internal pressure Option 4(3) - Confirm whether is nomal or not when between power Default Lang (Language) board's ac block and GND is impacked on 1.5kV(dc) or Lang Chesky,Dansk,Deutsch,English 2.2kV(dc) for one second. Español,Français,Italiano, 4.12 Option data setting (SVC OSD setting) Magyar,Nederlands,Norsk, Polski,Português, (1) PAL Model...
5. Adjustment Command (2) Command Set 5.1. Adjustment Commands(LENGTH=84) Adjustment contents CMD(hex) ADH(hex) ADL(hex) Details EEPROM READ 0-Page 0~7F Read Adjustment Contents Description (hex) 0-Page 80~FF Read FACTORY ON Factory mode on 1-Page 0~7F Read FACTORY OFF Factory mode off 1-Page 80~FF Read EEPROM ALL INIT.
Windows EDID V1.0 User Manual 2. EDID Read & Write 1) Run WinEDID.exe Operating System: MS Windows 98, 2000, XP Port Setup: Windows 98 => Don’t need setup Windows 2000, XP => Need to Port Setup. This program is available to LCD Monitor only. 1.
TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE 1. NO POWER (LED INDICATOR OFF) : [A] Process Fail Check 15V or Check 15V or ST_5V of Power B/D. ST_5V of Power B/D. Pass Fail Fail Re-soldering of Change Check Output of Check short of defect part of IC100, Q307. IC1100, IC1101.
2. NO RASTER : [B] Process Fail Check LED status Repeat A PROCESS. On Display Unit. Pass Fail Change Panel Link Cable Check Panel Link Cable or Module. or Module. Pass Check Inverter Fail Change Inverter Connector Connector or inverter. or Inverter.
3. NO RASTER ON RGB SINGAL Repeat [A, B] process. Pass Fail Check the input/ output Check the J701. of R708, R709 Pass Check Fail Re-soldering or Change the the input/output defect part. of R128, R131, R136. Pass Re-soldering or change the Fail Check the input/output of defect part, Check the...
4. No Raster on Component Signal Repeat [A, B] process. Fail Check the input/ output Check the J900. of R901. Pass Fail Re-soldering or Change the Check the input/output defect part. of R125. Pass Re-soldering or change the Fail Check the input/output of defect part, Check the IC100.
5. No Raster on DVI Signal Repeat [A, B] process. Pass Re-soldering or change the X100 Fail Check the input/ output defect part, Check the of R100. X100. Pass Check input source cable and jack. 6. No Raster on AV(Scart in 7.
8. No sound Fail Check the input Sourse. Change the source input. Pass Re-soldering of Change the Fail Check input/Output defect part, Check the ofIC100. X100 Pass Fail Re-soldering of Change Check the input/ output the defect part. of IC500 Pass Fail Change Speaker.
DESCRIPTION OF BLOCK DIAGRAM 1. Power Supply Block (LIPS) This Block Generates DC Voltage (5V,15V) to Main Control system from AC Power (100-240 V, 50/60 Hz, 1.0A) 2. DC/DC Converter block DC/DC Converter convert the input 5V,15V to proper 1.8V,2.5V,3.3V,5V,10.5V for Main control system. For shooting heat trouble, we use the DC/DC converting IC 3.
LIPS Board Block Diagram 50 ~ 60Hz 100KHz HVDC ENERGY INPUT RECTIFIER OUTPUT RECTIFIER TRANSFER COMPONENTS AND FILTER AND FILTER LINE 100 ~ 240V SIGNAL PHOTO COLLENT- CONTROL -COUPLER CIRCUIT ISOLATION PRIMARY SECONDARY Operation description_LIPS 1. EMI components. This part contains of EMI components to comply with global marketing EMI standards like FCC,VCCI CISPR, the circuit included a line-filter, across line capacitor and of course the primary protection fuse.