• Battery type: AAA/LR03 Alkaline
• Battery voltage: 1.5 V
• Chemical composition: Alkaline
• Heavy metals: Cd free, Hg free, Pb free
• Packaging material: Carton, PET
• Packaging type: PET blister
• Shelf life: 5 years
• Interchangeable with: AAA, LR03, AM4, 24A,
Issue date 2011-04-05
12 NC: 9082 100 09923
EAN: 87 11500 80723 6
• Inner carton dimensions WxDxH: 125 x 160 x 40
• Master carton quantity: 36
• Outer carton dimensions WxDxH: 123 x 160 x
• Product dimensions (WxDxH): 83 x 120 x 11 mm
• Product weight: 0.054 kg
© 2011 Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.V.
All Rights reserved.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Trademarks are the property of Koninklijke Philips
Electronics N.V. or their respective owners.
Alkaline technology ensures power for high-drain
Cadmium, Mercury and Lead-free
These Philips batteries are guaranteed free from
harmful heavy metals such as Cadmium, Mercury and
Alkaline outperforms ZnC
Alkaline batteries are six times better than average
Zinc Carbon batteries.
Philips offers a complete portfolio consisting of the
most frequently used batteries (AA, AAA, C, D, 9V)
in different packaging variations in order to meet
Shelf life up to 5 years
Every battery suffers from energy loss when not in
use. We guarantee that the battery contains at least
80% of its initial energy within the best before date.