13. ACCESSORIES......................22 FOR PERFECT RESULTS Thank you for choosing this AEG product. We have created it to give you impeccable performance for many years, with innovative technologies that help make life simpler features you might not find on ordinary appliances. Please spend a few minutes reading to get the very best from it.
ENGLISH manufacturer is not responsible for any injuries or damages that are the result of incorrect installation or usage. Always keep the instructions in a safe and accessible location for future reference. - Read the supplied instructions. 1.1 Children and vulnerable people safety WARNING! Risk of suffocation, injury or permanent disability.
The appliance can be installed as freestanding or • below the kitchen counter with correct space (Refer to the Installation leaflet). Do not install the appliance behind a lockable door, a • sliding door or a door with a hinge on the opposite side, that would prevent the appliance door from being fully opened.
ENGLISH Items that have been soiled with substances such as • cooking oil, acetone, alcohol, petrol, kerosene, spot removers, turpentine, waxes and wax removers should be washed in hot water with an extra amount of detergent before being dried in the tumble dryer. Items such as foam rubber (latex foam), shower caps, •...
• Connect the mains plug to the mains • The LED lamp is dedicated to drum socket only at the end of the lighting. This lamp cannot be reused installation. Make sure that there is for other lighting purposes.
ENGLISH 3. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION Water container Airflow slots Control panel Condenser lid Internal light Condenser cover Appliance door Adjustable feet Filter Rating plate For ease of loading laundry or ease of installation the door is reversible. (see separate leaflet).
4. CONTROL PANEL Auto Off function Program dial On/Off button with Display Programs Start/Pause button Options 4.1 Display Symbol on the display Symbol description laundry maximum load delay start option on delay start selection (30min-20h) cycle time indication buzzer off...
ENGLISH Symbol on the display Symbol description child lock on time drying option on time drying selection (10min-2h) indicator: drain the water container clean filter indicator: check condenser indicator: laundry dryness option: iron dry, cupboard dry, cup- board dry +, extra dry ECO option on Quiet Mode option on Refresh option on...
Programme Properties / Fabric mark Load Wool fabrics. Gentle drying for hand-washable woollens. Remove immediately the items when the program is completed. 1 kg Wool The wool drying cycle of this machine has been approved by The Woolmark Company for the drying of wool garments labelled as "hand...
ENGLISH Programme Properties / Fabric mark Load Single or double duvets and pil- Duvet 3 kg lows (with feather, down or syn- thetic fillings). 1) The maximum weight refers to dry items. 2) The cupboard dry Cottons program in combination with the Dryness Level selection is the “Standard cotton program”.
ENGLISH 3. To activate Delay Start option, touch • cycle end the Start/Pause button. • start and end of crease guard phase Time to start decreases on the display. The buzzer option is by default always on. You can use this option to activate or 6.9 Buzzer deactivate the sound.
8.2 Loading the laundry 8.5 Setting a program CAUTION! Ensure the laundry is not trapped between the appliance door and rubber seal. 1. Pull open the appliance door. 2. Load the laundry one item at a time. 3. Close the appliance door.
ENGLISH 8.7 Child lock option To start the program: Touch the Start/Pause button. The child lock can be set to prevent The appliance starts and the LED above children from playing with the appliance. the button stops flashing and stays on. The child lock option locks all touch buttons and the program dial (this option 8.9 Program change...
• Always keep the airflow slots at the 5. To memorise the setting touch and bottom of the appliance clear. hold down the Quiet Mode and • Make sure there is good airflow where Refresh buttons at the same time for the appliance is to be installed.
ENGLISH If the condensed water container is full, the programme stops automatically. The Tank symbol comes on the display and you must empty the water container. To empty the water container: 1. Pull the water container out keeping it in a horizontal position. 3.
1. Open the door. Pull the filter up. vacuum cleaner with a brush attachment. 2. Open the condenser cover. 6. Close the condenser lid. 7. Turn the lever until it clicks into position. 8. Put the filter back. 10.4 Cleaning the drum...
ENGLISH 11. TROUBLESHOOTING Possible cause Remedy Problem The tumble dryer is not connected Connect to the mains socket. to the mains supply. Check fuse in fuse box (domestic installation). The door is open. Close the door. The tumble dry- er does not op- The On/Off button was not push- Push the On/Off button.
Possible cause Remedy Problem Unexpected du- The drying duration is calculated This is automated — the appliance ration time on according to load size and damp- is working correctly. the display. ness. The water container is full. Drain the water container, push Program inac- tive.
ENGLISH Maximum load volume 9 kg Voltage 230-240 V Frequency 50 Hz Total power 800 W Energy efficiency class 2,28 kWh Energy consumption 259 kWh Annual energy consumption Left—on mode power absorption 0,50 W Off mode power absorption 0,50 W Type of use Household Permitted ambient temperature...
13. ACCESSORIES 13.1 Stacking kit For thorough draining of the condensed water into a basin, siphon, gully, etc. After installation, the water container is drained automatically. The water container must stay in the appliance. The installed hose must be minimum 50 cm to maximum 100 cm from floor level.
ENGLISH 14. ENVIRONMENTAL CONCERNS marked with the symbol with the Recycle the materials with the symbol household waste. Return the product to Put the packaging in applicable your local recycling facility or contact containers to recycle it. Help protect the your municipal office.