1. For your safety 3. The manufacturer is not responsible 1. For Your Safety for any radio or TV interference caused by unauthorized modification to this Before operating the All-in-One PC, please read equipment. It is the responsibilities of the this manual thoroughly.
1. For your safety • The All-in-One PC is equipped with a • When cleaning, make sure no detergent is three-pronged grounded plug, a plug with leaked into the product. The cleaning cloth a third (grounding) pin. This plug will fit should not be too rough as it will scratch only into a grounded power outlet as the LCD display surface.
Package contents detergent solution. Never use strong solvents such as thinner, benzene, or A222C abrasive cleaners, since these will damage the cabinet. As a safety precaution, always unplug the All-in-One PC before cleaning it.
2. Setting up the All-in-One PC Connection Insert your SD card to the card slot. SD Card Slot USB 3.0 Connect to either WiFi or Ethernet for All-in-One PC input USB 2.0 1. Connect RJ-45 LAN cable to your LAN Audio Output (3.5 mm Stereo) port for wired connection.
2. Setting up the All-in-One PC Front control 2.2 Operating the All-in-One PC Adjusting viewing angle For optimal viewing, it is recommended to look at the full face of the All-in-One PC, then adjust the All-in-One PC’s angle to your own preference.
3. About Windows 8.1 3. About Windows 8.1 3.1 Start screen The Start screen appears after successfully signing in to your user account. You can organize all the applications and desktop programs, and get to your favorite websites and files. The live titles on Start screen can show new mails, app notifications, and the next appointment on your calendar at a glance.
3. About Windows 8.1 3.3 Charm bar The Charm bar is a toolbar that can be triggered on the right side of your screen. It consists of several tools that provide quick access for setting, and allow you to work with your All-in-One PC more conveniently.
3. About Windows 8.1 Using Snap 1. Launch the app. 2. Hover the mouse point on the top side of your screen. 3. Once the pointer changes to a hand icon, drag then drop the app to the left or right side of your screen.
4. Technical Specifications 4. Technical Specifications 4.1 A222C6 Picture/Display LCD Panel Type AH-IPS Backlight Type W-LED system Panel Size 21.5 inch / 54.62 cm Effective Viewing Area 476.064 (H) x 267.786 (V) mm Aspect Ratio 16:9 Optimum Resolution 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz Brightness (typ.) 250 cd/m²...
4. Technical Specifications Power On Mode 36.805 W (typ.), 62.435 W (max.) Power Saving 0.568 W (typ.) Off Mode 0.449 W (typ.) Power LED Indicator Operation - White, Standby mode- White (blinking) Power Supply Input: 100~240VAC, 50~60Hz Output: DC 19V Dimensions Product with Stand 500 (W) x 380 (H) x 182 (D) mm...
4. Technical Specifications 4.2 A222C3 Picture/Display LCD Panel Type AH-IPS Backlight Type W-LED system Panel Size 21.5 inch / 54.62 cm Effective Viewing Area 476.064 (H) x 267.786 (V) mm Aspect Ratio 16:9 Optimum Resolution 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz Brightness (typ.) 250 cd/m²...
4. Technical Specifications Power On Mode 35.059 W (typ.), 61.390 W (max.) Power Saving 0.92 W (typ.) Off Mode 0.654 W (typ.) Power LED Indicator Operation - White, Standby mode- White (blinking) Power Supply Input: 100~240VAC, 50~60Hz Output: DC 19V Dimensions Product with Stand 500 (W) x 380 (H) x 182 (D) mm...
TFT Monitor panels used in flat panel monitors are sometimes unavoidable. No manufacturer can guarantee that all panels will be free from pixel defects, but Philips guarantees that any monitor with an unacceptable number of defects will be repaired or replaced under warranty. This notice explains the different types of pixel defects and defines acceptable defect levels for each type.
In order to qualify for repair or replacement due to pixel defects during the warranty period, a TFT Monitor panel in a Philips flat panel monitor must have pixel or sub pixel defects exceeding the tolerances listed in the following tables.
6.2 Customer Care & Warranty For warranty coverage information and additional support requirement valid for your region, please visit www.philips.com/support website for details. You may also contact your local Philips Customer Care Center number listed below. Contact Information for China: Consumer Care Country...
• Disconnect the All-in-One PC from mains Control Panel with the "Display power source immediately for safety properties". • Contact with Philips customer service representative immediately. Is the LCD display resistant to scratches? Imaging Problems Ans.: In general it is recommended that Image appears distorted.
7. Troubleshooting & FAQs Why is my LCD display not showing sharp text, and is displaying jagged characters? Ans.: Your All-in-One PC works best at its native resolution of 1920x1080@60Hz. For best display, please use this resolution. Do I have to use any special Keyboard or mouse? Ans.: General keyboard and mouse can be...