2. Installing the USB-N13 driver and utilities
IMPORTANT: Install the ASUS USB-N13 WLAN adapter into your computer
before installing the driver and utilities from the bundled Support CD.
To install the driver and utilities for your ASUS USB-N13 WLAN adapter:
1. Place the bundled Support CD into the optical drive. An Autorun screen appears
if the Autorun function is enabled on your computer.
NOTE: If the Autorun function is not enabled on your computer, double-click
SETUP.EXE from the root directory to run the Support CD.
2. From the Autorun screen, select your
language and click Install Utilities/
4. Select Use ASUS WLAN utilities.
6. Click Install to start the installation.
USB-N13 WLAN Adapter User Manual
3. The InstallShield Wizard screen
appears. Click Next to continue.
5. Choose destination location.
7. Click Finish to complete the installation.
ASUS Wireless-N Adapter