IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Please follow the precautions below for your new refrigerator:
This refrigerator must be properly installed and located in accordance with the Installation
Instructions before it is used.
Do not allow children to climb, stand or hang on the shelves in the refrigerator. They could
damage the refrigerator and seriously injure themselves.
3. Do not store or use gasoline or other flammable vapors and liquids in the vicinity of this or any
4. Keep fingers out of the clearances between the doors and cabinet. Be careful closing doors
when children are in the area.
Unplug the refrigerator before cleaning and making repairs.
6. We strongly recommend that any servicing be performed by a qualified individual.
Turning the temperature control dial to the "0" position stops cooling but does not shut off
power to the refrigerator.
Do not leave refrigerator in extreme cold or warm temperatures.
9. Do not place refrigerator near heat sources or open flames.
10. Clean the refrigerator with a soft, damp cloth. Remove stains with a mild soap. Do not clean
the unit with industrial grade solvents, or abrasive chemicals.
11. Do not place heavy items on top of the refrigerator.
12. Never install the refrigerator where there is a lot of moisture and water can splash.
13. Do not allow children to hang on the doors; the refrigerator may be tipped over and hurt
14. Never eat spoiled food stored too long in the refrigerator or in an out-of-order refrigerator.
15. Do not use sharp tools inside the refrigerator - for example - to remove ice as damage may
16. Unplug and remove food from the refrigerator if not used for a long period of time.
An empty refrigerator is an extremely dangerous attraction to children. If you are getting rid of your
old refrigerator, please follow the instructions in the Child Entrapment Warning.
CHILD ENTRAPMENT WARNING:
Risk of child entrapment. Before you throw away your old refrigerator or freezer:
Take off the doors.
Leave the shelves in place so that children may not easily climb inside.
CAUTION: USE OF AN EXTENSION CORD IS NOT RECOMMENDED.
FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS