OMRON Sonic style 201 Sonic Electric Toothbrush • Instruction Manual • Mode d’emploi • Gebrauchsanweisung • Manuale di istruzioni • Manual de instrucciones • Gebruiksaanwijzing • РУКОВОДСТВО ПО ЭКСПЛУАТАЦИИ 73 HT-B201-E-01-04/09 5325385-1A...
OMRON Sonic style 201 Sonic Electric Toothbrush Thank you for purchasing this OMRON Sonic style 201. Please read the instructions carefully before use, and keep this manual for future references. Do not use this unit for purposes other than described in this manual.
Caution: • Do not use the battery not specified for this unit. Do not insert the battery with the polarities in the wrong directions. • Remove the battery from this unit when you are not going to use it for a long period of time (approximately three months or more).
2. Know Your Unit Reverse side of main unit Triple Cleaning Head • With three kinds of bristles on the head, it can apply uniform force to effectively remove dental plaque. Anti-slip rubber handle On/Off button Battery compartment lid Toothbrush holder...
3. Inserting the Battery 1. Turn the battery compartment lid to the left to remove it. Note: Dry your hands and the body of the toothbrush before inserting the battery. 2. Insert the battery. Insert the battery properly with + and - polarities as shown. AA alkaline battery 3.
4. How to Use 1. Preparation to brush your teeth. Notes: • Wet the bristle with water for better result. • Extrude some toothpaste onto the brush head. • Place the brush head in your mouth. • To prevent spilling of toothpaste turn on and off the toothbrush while the brush head is in your mouth. 2.
5. Place the main unit in the toothbrush holder. Wipe off the water on the main unit with a soft, dry cloth. Note: Place the holder on a level surface in a well-ventilated place. ■ Ideal way to brush your teeth Strength applied on the brush head: Touch the teeth or gum gently with the front end of the bristle.
5. Attachment of Brush Head 1. Remove the brush head from the main unit. Gently turn the brush head in the direction shown by the arrow, and remove it from the main unit. 2. Attach the brush head to the toothbrush main unit. Align the groove on the brush head with the locking tab on the main unit and then attach the brush head.
3. Secure the brush head on the main unit. Gently turn the brush head in the direction shown by the arrow, to align the mark on the brush head with mark on the toothbrush. The brush head will be secured once the mark aligned with the mark.
6. Cleaning and Storage ■ How to clean Please keep the main unit clean. Remove stains with soft, dry cloth. For heavy stains, wet the cloth with water or mild detergent, wring the cloth out and wipe the stains off; or rinse with water before wiping with the cloth. Attention during cleaning •...
This device fulfills the previsions of the EMC directive 2004/108/EC. OMRON HEALTHCARE EUROPE B.V. guarantees this product for 2 years after date of purchase. The guarantee does not cover battery, brushes, packaging and/or damages of any kind due to misusage (such as dropping or physical misuse) caused by the user.
■ Parts sold separately Triple Cleaning Head Super-Fine Soft Bristle Head Point Brush SB-070 (2 pieces) SB-080 (2 pieces) SB-090 (2 pieces) It can effectively remove dental Effective interdental brush to plaque with gentle and smooth clean areas that are difficult to action, e.g.
This product does not contain any hazardous substances. Disposal of used batteries should be carried out in accordance with the national regulations for the disposal of batteries. Manufacturer OMRON HEALTHCARE CO., LTD. 24, Yamanouchi Yamanoshita-cho, Ukyo-ku, Kyoto, 615-0084, Japan EU-representative OMRON HEALTHCARE EUROPE B.V.