Plays & Transmits music or audio files (MP3 / WMA Files) to your Car FM Radio.
Supports Playback of MP3/WMA Format Files directly from your SD Card (Max 4 GB) (SD Card
Not Included), USB Flash Drive (Not Included) or any other compatible Audio Device (via the
aux input cable – included)
206 Preset FM Channel Stations can be set within the frequency range from 87.5 MHz to 108.0 MHz.
LCD Display will indicate the FM frequency, track number & name of song
Powered by 12V DC power supply from your Car Cigarette Lighter Socket
Fully Adjustable joint for Flexible use.
Includes Infrared Remote Control
DIRECTION OF USE FOR YOUR FM TRANSMITTER
1. Turn on your Car Stereo FM Radio and tune the FM Radio to an unused Frequency.
2. Plug in the MP3/WMA FM Transmitter into the car cigarette lighter socket of your car.
3. Using the commands and buttons on your MP3/WMA FM Transmitter, tune its frequency to the same
frequency as selected on your car stereo.
4. Plug in your compatible SD Card (Max 4 GB-Not Included) into the SD port, or your USB Flash
Drive into the USB Port, or connect your audio device using the Aux Cable (included) to start
5. For other compatible music sources, use the supplied audio line cable to connect from the other
source "Line Out" to the FM Transmitter "Line In". Included in this product is a 3.5mm to 2.5mm
Adaptor for your MP3 / MP4 Player or other compatible audio device that has a 3.5mm Audio Jack.
6. Press the PLAY button on your FM Transmitter and play on your music source. Your music or audio
file will be heard through the device on your Car Speaker
CHANGING THE FUSE:
Please refer to the diagram below for details on how to change the fuse.