Quick Start Guide Model: 1228-2
Your new Victor calculator is versatile and loaded with features. Complete directions, explanation of key
functions and user examples can be found in the enclosed instruction manual. Quick Start will guide you
through the important steps prior to operation.
Register your product online at www.victortech.com or call (800) 628-2420. The advantages of
taking a few moments to register your product are:
1. Verifies the date of purchase in the event of a warranty claim.
2. If you need support, your registration helps Victor find your product quickly and provide the
assistance you need.
3. Online registration gives you the option to save a copy of your registration for your personal records.
Load the Paper
1. Turn ON calculator and set the slide switch P/NP to the P position.
2. Place paper holder into position.
3. Install the paper roll on the holder.
4. Insert the paper through the printer slot (located on the back of calculator).
5. Press the feed key
to feed paper to desired length.
Set the Time/Date
1. Press TIME and then press and hold SET key until the first digit of the month flashes.
2. Enter the Date (MM/DD/YYYY).
3. Press SET to confirm the date.
4. Press C/CE, TIME, TIME and then press and hold SET until 1
5. Enter the time using the number keys.
6. Press AM/PM to toggle morning or afternoon and press SET to confirm the time.
The following parts and accessories are available for your Victor1228-2, and may be purchased from your
local supply dealer or from www.victortech.com or call (800) 628-2420.
IR 40T Ink Roller
7050 Paper Rolls
140 Sticky Add Roll
LS-125 Calculator Stand
1. Plug machine directly into wall outlet (do not use power strip).
2. Turn ON and set slide switch P/NP to the P position.
3. Use a paper clip to depress the RESET button; located on the back of machine.
4. Listen for activation noise.
5. Turn the machine right side up.
6. Test the machine.
If this procedure has not successfully resolved your problem or you have any questions regarding the
operation of your Victor calculator, contact Victor's Customer Care Center at (800) 628-2420 or E-mail
firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
175 E Crossroads Parkway Suite D Bolingbrook, IL 60440 USA
Tel: (630) 754-4400
Fax: (630) 972-3902
Toll Free: (800) 628-2420