Luxembourg The Netherlands Norway Poland Portugal Spain Sweden Switzerland United Kingdom This information is correct at the time of press. For updated information, see www.philips.com/support. www.philips.com/support Code Telephone number 0810 000206 078 250851 3525 8761 +358 09 2290 1908 082161 1658...
Contents 1. Notice 2. Important The most updated user manual on line 3. Get started and connect your devices6 Back connector Side connector 4. Controls Front and side controls Remote control 5. Start to use Switch your TV on/off or to standby Switch channels Watch connected devices Adjust TV volume...
Copyright VESA, FDMI and the VESA Mounting Compliant logo are trademarks of the Video Electronics Standards Association. ® Kensington and Micro Saver are registered US trademarks of ACCO World Corporation with issued registrations and pending applications in other countries throughout the world.
TV. If liquids are spilt on or into the TV, disconnect the TV from the power outlet immediately. Contact Philips Consumer Care to have the TV checked before use. Never place the TV, remote control other heat sources, including direct sunlight.
3. Get started and connect your devices Congratulations on your purchase, and support that Philips offers, register your product at www.philips.com/welcome. This section describes how to connect various devices with different connectors and supplements examples provided in the Quick Start.
c EXT 1 (SCART) Analogue audio and video input from analogue or digital devices such as DVD players or game consoles. d TV ANTENNA Signal input from an antenna, cable or satellite. e AV OUT (VIDEO OUT and AUDIO OUT L/R) Audio and video output to analogue devices such as another TV or a recording device.
Side connector a COMMON INTERFACE Slot for a Conditional Access Module (CAM). b AUDIO L/R Audio input from analogue devices connected to VIDEO. c VIDEO Composite video input from analogue devices such as VCRs. d SERVICE only.
4. Controls Front and side controls POWER: Switches the TV on or off. The TV is not powered off completely unless it is physically unplugged. b SOURCE: Selects connected devices. c MENU/OK : Displays the on-screen d CH +/-: Switches to the next or previous channel.
(Standby-On) Switch the TV to standby if the TV is on. Switch the TV on if the TV is in standby. b 0-9 ( Numeric buttons ) Select a channel or setting. c PRE CH Return to the previously viewed channel. d TV Press to choose TV mode.
INDEX Press to display the index page of Teletext. € SUBTITLE In TV mode: Press to turn the subtitle on or off. In Text mode: Press to open the subtitle page. Press to display the Favourite List. ‚ CH-LIST Press to display the Channel List.
5. Start to use This section helps you perform basic TV operations. Switch your TV on/off or to standby To switch on If the standby indicator is off, press POWER at the side of the TV. If the standby indicator is red, press (Standby-On) on the remote control.
Watch connected devices Note Switch on the device before selecting it as a source on the TV. Use the source button Press SOURCE. È The source list appears. Press the select a device. Press OK È The sTV switches to the selected device.
Ambient temperature: 5 to 40 degrees Celsius Supported TV mounts To mount the TV, purchase a Philips TV mount or a VESA-compatible TV mount. To prevent damage to cables and connectors, be sure to leave a clearance of at least 5.5 cm from the back of the TV.
7. TV/Channel settings This chapter provides adjust the program related settings and the audio language related settings Using TV signal as the input source. Country Audio Carrier Channels Press MENU button to display the menu. item. Press OK button enter the TV sub item. Press MENU button to exit the sub item.
1st Audio and 2nd Audio (Digital TV only) Country 2nd Audio Channels Exit Back The Audio function allows selection of a preferred language. If audio data in a selected language is not broadcast, the default language audio will be played. When the languages you selected as the primary for Audio Language are not supported, you can select language in secondary category.
È Analog channels will assign from 901 to 999, if have channel name, will assign from 901, others will assign by frequency, È If can’t scan any digital channels, only analog channels, will assign analog channel from 1. Update Scan Status: Scanning.
Analog Manual Scan (Analog TV only) Search for analog channels Scan Up Scan Down Exit Back Analog Manual Scan lets you manually add an analog channel to your channel list. Channels. Analog Manual Scan. Press OK button to display the ATV or TV channel info.
Channel Sort (Swap) Analog Analog Digital Digital Digital Digital Digital Digital Digital Analog To sort (swap) two channels. Channels. Channel Sort. channel. Press OK button to set. A checked icon displays. channel. Press OK button to swap these two channels. Channel Edit - - - - - - - - - -...
Decoder (Analog TV only) Analog Analog To edit a channel decode. Channels. Decoder. channel. Press OK button to set. A checked icon displays. Analog Ch Fine Tune (Analog TV only) - - - - - - - - - - Adjust reception is poor.
8. Feature setting highlights Menu Features page provides Menu Language, Picture format, Time, Subtitle, Teletext Language, Common Interface, and Reset Default. Press MENU button to display the menu. Features item. Press OK button enter the Features sub item. Press MENU button to exit the sub item. Using the Teletext If the channel support Teletext mode (means Teletext is provided), user can open the page to...
Using the EPG This system has an Electronic Program Guide (EPG) to help your navigation through all the possible viewing options. The EPG supplies information such as program listings, start and end times for all available services. In addition, detailed information about the program is often available in the EPG (the availability and amount of these program details will vary, depending on the particular...
After powering off and on the TV set, the un- locked channels will be locked again. channel. Press OK button to set. A checked channel is a block one. When user not input password to un-lock any channels and input source, press OK button to lock/unlock the channel in Parental Menu, the screen will lock/unlock in real time.
In order to qualify for repair or replacement due to pixel defects during the warranty period, a TFT LCD panel in a Philips flat panel monitor must have pixel or sub pixel defects exceeding the tolerances listed in the following tables.
BRIGHT DOT DEFECTS MODEL 1 lit subpixel 2 adjacent lit subpixels 3 adjacent lit subpixels (one white pixel) Distance between two bright dot defects* Total bright dot defects of all types BLACK DOT DEFECTS MODEL 1 dark subpixel 2 adjacent dark subpixels 3 adjacent dark subpixels Distance between two black dot defects* Total black dot defects of all types...
Disconnect the power cable from the power outlet. Wait until the TV cools down before reconnecting the power cable. If the blinking reoccurs, contact Philips Consumer Care. The TV menu is in the wrong language Change the TV menu to your preferred language.
TV broadcasting system makers. Contact us If you cannot resolve your problem, refer to the FAQs for this TV at www.philips.com/ support. If the problem remains unresolved, contact Philips Consumer Care in your country as...