MODELS FOR CUSTOMER ASSISTANCE To aid in reporting this commercial microwave oven in case of loss or theft, please record below the model number and serial number located on the unit. We also suggest you record all the information listed and retain for future reference.
Sharp to the purchaser with respect to the Product, and shall constitute full satisfaction of all claims, whether based on contract, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. In no event shall Sharp be liable, or in any way responsible, for any damages or defects in the Product which were caused by repairs or attempted repairs performed by anyone other than an authorized servicer.
8. Do not operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly or if it has been damaged or dropped. 9. This appliance should be serviced only by qualified service personnel. Contact nearest Sharp Authorized Servicer for examination, repair or adjustment.
Radio or TV Interference Should there be any interference caused by the microwave oven to your radio or TV, check that the microwave oven is on a different electrical circuit, relocate the radio or TV as far away from the oven as feasible or check position and signal of receiving antenna.
PART NAMES MICROWAVE OVEN PARTS 1. Back splash cover 2. Side splash cover 3. Oven light 4. Ceramic shelf 5. Control panel 6. Cavity face plate 7. Door latch openings 8. Door latches 9. Door hinges 10.Door seals and sealing surfaces 11.Door handle...
Accessory for R-21HT, R-21HV/JV : Menu labels NO. X2 CHECK R-21HV/JV 12.Light Up Dial for setting cooking time ( R-21JCA only) The letters from A to T correspond to cooking time for convenience. TIME GUIDE FOR ONE SERVING 10 - 30 sec.
STEPS FOR OPERATING FOR R-21JCA Your oven can be programmed for up to 6 minutes on HIGH (100%) power. The cooking time input varies from 10 seconds to 30 seconds depending on the total length of the cooking time as shown in the table below.
STEPS FOR OPERATING FOR R-21HT, R-21HV, R-21JC BEFORE OPERATION Before operating your new oven, make sure you read and understand this operation manual com- pletely. 1) Plug in the oven. The digital display will then show 2) You can input the pads only when the door is closed.
Memory program entry You can change memory programs for memory banks. See time cooking on page 11. R-21HT Memory banks Cooking stage Memory NO.1 -10 max. 3 stages Memory NO. 11-20 max. 2 stages R-21HV/JV Memory banks Cooking stage 1 stage The R-21HV or R-21JV ovens can be programmed only using 100% power.
Memory check You can check the information programmed into each memory. Checking time and power level * Suppose you want to know the information pro- grammed into memory 1, programmed for 4 minutes at 60% for the 1st stage and 2 minutes at 30% at the 2nd stage.
MANUAL OPERATIONS Time cooking R-21HT Your oven can be programmed for up to 3 cooking sequences and has 11 preset microwave power levels. Cooking sequence Max.3 stages Microwave power level 0~100% Cooking time Max. 30 minutes for each stage. And total cooking time is max.30 minutes.
Express Defrost Use Express Defrost to defrost meat and poultry faster and better. Calculate total defrost time from chart below. Express Defrost can be programmed for a maximum of 90 minutes. * Suppose you want to defrost one pound of lamb chops for 2 minutes and 30 seconds.
Counter check Set counter to "0" before using oven for the first time. See next column. To check times used You can check total times oven, each memory, manual cooking and Express Defrost were used. Total count Touch CHECK pad twice. To check count, touch each pad as indicated below, after touching CHECK pad twice.
If "NO" is the answer to any of the above questions, please check electrical outlet, fuse and/or circuit breaker. If they are functioning properly, CONTACT YOUR NEAREST SHARP AUTHORIZED SERVICER. A microwave oven should never be serviced by a "do-it-yourself" repair person.
To do so may cause severe damage to the panel and make program- ming impossible. Caution for R-21JCA: Take care not to move the Light Up Dial from "0" during cleaning, or the oven will start as soon as you close the door.
4. Arrange foods with thicker portions or larger pieces toward the outside of the cooking container. Most foods cook more evenly and faster if covered. 5. The microwave oven is quite useful in reducing broiling times for steaks and chops. Partially prepare the meat in microwave oven, then broil for a shorter period of time.
1. The lower the initial temperature of a food, the longer it will take to heat in a microwave oven. 2. Since with a microwave oven you are heating with time rather than temperature, it is helpful to know the starting temperatures of the foods.
Heating and cooking time guide Quantity Item Pastries, Rolls and Baked Goods Biscuit Danish Pastry Dinner, Roll Doughnut Muffin (small) 1 slice Sweet Roll Breakfast Items 8 oz. French Toast & Bacon 8 oz. French Toast & Sausage 6 oz. Pancakes &...
Heating and Cooking Time Guide Con’t Quantity Item 8 oz. Macaroni (cheese sauce) 8 oz. Stuffed Peppers 8 oz. Pot Pie 8 oz. Ravioli 8 oz. Shrimp Creole 8 oz. Shrimp Newburg 8 oz. Short Ribs of Beef 8 oz. Spaghetti 8 oz.
2. Limit use of metal to those specific examples given in this booklet. Generally, metal should not be used in the microwave oven during operation. 3. Do not heat eggs in the shell. Pressure will build up inside the shell and it will explode. Do not reheat cooked eggs unless they are scrambled or chopped.
3. Enter cooking time for 2nd stage. 4. Enter power level for 2nd stage. 5. Touch START pad. USER GUIDE for R-21JCA OPERATION 1. Set the Light Up Dial for the appropriate cooking time at 100% power. The oven will start cooking immediately.
3. Enter cooking time. 4. Enter power level. 5. Touch SET pad 2 times. ® SHARP ELECTRONICS CORPORATION Sharp Plaza, Mahwah, New Jersey 07430–2135 TIME COOKING Suppose you want to cook for 2 minutes and 30 sec- onds at 50%.