• This smoke alarm may be interconnected with as many as 11 addi- tional Firex model AD, ADC, PAD, FADC and FPAD smoke alarms, and/or as many as 6 Firex model ADH heat alarms for a total of not more than 18 interconnected devices.
• Install a smoke alarm in every room and on every level of the home. Smoke may not reach the smoke alarm for many reasons.
This is especially important if the ceiling is unusually hot or cold. • Install a smoke alarm inside each bedroom and in the hallway outside each separate sleeping area. Typical Single-Story Home •...
7. If interconnection is desired, connect yellow wire from con- nector to interconnect wire between smoke alarms. See sec- tion INTERCONNECTING SMOKE ALARMS. NOTE: If this will be a single-station smoke alarm, cover yellow wire with electrical tape and tuck into junction box.
• This smoke alarm may be interconnected with as many as 11 additional Firex model AD, ADC, PAD, FADC, and FPAD smoke alarms, and/or as many as 6 Firex model ADH heat alarms for a total of not more than 18 interconnected devices. DO NOT con- nect to any type or model smoke alarm.
3. If smoke alarm does not sound, turn off power at main fuse box or circuit breaker and check wiring. Retest smoke alarm. REPLACE OR RETURN THE ALARM IF THE PUSH-TO-TEST FUNCTION DOES NOT OPERATE PROPERLY AFTER FOLLOWING THE PROCEDURES OUTLINED ABOVE (see REPAIR below).
DANGER: WARNING: PROBLEM Smoke alarm does not sound when tested. NOTE: Push test button for at least five (5) seconds while testing! LED blinks and alarm beeps simultaneously every 60 seconds.
Invensys Controls Americas warrants to the original consumer purchaser each new smoke alarm to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of five (5) years from the date of purchase. For Invensys Controls...