• A dvanced:
– Auto capitalisation: Set the device to automatically capitalise the first character after
a final punctuation mark, such as a full stop, question mark, or exclamation mark.
– Auto-punctuate: Set the device to insert a full stop when you double-tap the space
– Character preview: Set the device to display a large image of each character tapped.
– Key-tap vibration: Set the device to vibrate when a key is touched.
– Key-tap sound: Set the device to sound when a key is touched.
• T utorial: Learn how to enter text with the Samsung keyboard.
• R eset settings: Reset Samsung keyboard settings.
• L anguage: Select a language for the voice recognition.
• S peech output: Set the device to provide voice feedback to alert you to the current
• B lock offensive words: Hide offensive words from voice search results.
• D ownload offline speech recognition: Download and install language data for offline
• P referred TTS engine: Select a speech synthesis engine. To change the settings for
speech synthesis engines, tap
• S peech rate: Select a speed for the text-to-speech feature.
• L isten to an example: Listen to the spoken text for an example.
• D riving mode: Activate driving mode to set the device to read contents aloud and
specify applications to use in driving mode.