For 1200XX models: For 120X-IMXX models: The letter “X”, in the model numbers above, stands for a letter or numeral which means a refrigerator option. WARNING: Improper installation, adjustment, alteration, service or maintenance can cause injury or property damage. Refer to this manual. For assis- tance or additional information, contact a qualified installer, service agency, or the gas supplier.
Owner’s Manual 2 NORCOLD - Gas Absorption 3 Year Limited Warranty Policy Norcold • P.O. Box 4248 • Sidney, OH • USA • 45365-4248 Provided it is properly installed, properly maintained and placed under normal service and use, Norcold, Inc. warrants its refrigeration equipment to be free from defects in material and workmanship for three years with respect to the equipment’s...
Norcold refrigera- tor. In no case will the Limited Warranty extend beyond two (2) years for labor and three (3) years for parts and freight. Norcold reserves the right to change design or specifications of a refrigerator without obligation to modify previously produced refrigerators.
Be aware of possible safety hazards when you see the safety alert symbol on the refrigerator and in this manual. A signal word follows the safety alert symbol and identifies the danger of the hazard. Carefully read the descriptions of these signal words to fully know their meanings.
Start up the refrigerator (see “Operating the Refrigerator Controls”)and let it cool for eight hours before loading with food. If the refrigerator does not start to cool down after about two hours, contact your dealer or a Norcold authorized service center. For the best cooling performance: - Let air move freely inside the entire food compartment.
- If the temperature is too cold, push and hold the SET TEMP button to lower the temperature setting by one number. - Have the refrigerator serviced by your dealer or a Norcold authorized Service Center as soon as possible.
- To turn on the refrigerator, push and release the ON / OFF button. - To turn off the refrigerator, push the ON / OFF button for one second and then release. The SET TEMP button  controls the temperature adjustment of the freezer and the fresh food compartment.
- You may experience reduced cooling performance of the refrigerator. - You may experience burner outages. To avoid these possible problems, Norcold recommends that you operate the refrigerator on AC when at altitudes higher than 5500 feet above sea level.
- with the amount of time that the door(s) are open. - with any air leakage into the refrigerator. Although the refrigerator is not frost -free, it is made to limit frost on the cooling fins. At regular intervals, the temperature control system automatically melts most of the frost from the cooling fins.
- Return all food to the refrigerator. Cleaning Interior: A good time to clean the refrigerator is just after you defrost it. Clean the inside of the refrigerator as often as necessary to avoid food odors: - Remove all food from the refrigerator.
RV dealer or a Norcold authorized service center. Have a qualified RV dealer or a Norcold authorized service center do these annual safety and maintenance checks: - Examine the gas supply lines for leaks.
- Close the burner box door. Owner’s Manual 12 Remove and clean the burner orifice: Your dealer or Norcold authorized service center must do this procedure. Remove and clean the burner orifice (See Art00956): - Close the valve at the propane gas tank(s).
Remove the Refrigerator Your dealer or Norcold authorized service center must do this procedure. CAUTION: The rear of the refrigerator has sharp edges and corners. To prevent cuts or abrasions when working on the refrigerator, be careful and wear cut resistant gloves.
Replacement Parts You may purchase replacement parts through your local RV dealer or authorized Norcold Service Center. Wiring Diagram and Pictorial The parts of the wiring diagram are (See Art01769): The parts of the wiring pictorial are (See Art01770): A ... Temperature switch B ...