2. Replace the 4 screws in the same holes.
3. Remove the 4 screws from the opposite side of the door.
4. Install the 2 hinges to the front panel of the dryer using 4 screws. Use the non-slotted side
to attach the hinge to the front panel.
5. Install screws in the top hinge holes in the door. Do not tighten screws. Leave
approximately ¼" (5 mm) of screw exposed.
A. Install these screws first.
6. Hang door by placing screw heads into top slotted holes of hinges and slide door down.
Align bottom screw holes in hinge and door. Install two bottom screws. Tighten all hinge
7. Close door to engage door strike.